Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
sootypoodle chapter 26 . 15h
So this is one of my all time favorite fanfics ever and this must be the tenth time I've read it. But I've always wondered why hermione tells Orion that regulus has to go last? No matter how many times I read this story, I always seem to miss it. Anyways, love this. Your awesome.
SP
ochreish chapter 29 . 5/20
Incredibly well-written. Hermione was Mary-Sue through and through, but not intolerably so. I found some moments rushed and a touch implausible, though they were never enough to stop me reading. Your fic was addictive!
HGRHfan35 chapter 29 . 5/20
I absolutley enjoyed this story.
This Hermione may have been MarySue but to me, not in an obvious disturbing way. More covert: the Slytherin way!
I loved how you crafted this story. How you 'used' the other time-line Hermione to change it. A whole new take on 'Back to the Future' stories amd I really loved it.
I think Hermione is a very versatile character that can be paired with a multitude of men but I must say that I do have my preferences. Bill. Charlie. Sirius. Remus. Fred & George...I can even stomach Draco! Hehe. But not Harry. Always to brotherly.
But hey, that's me.
Have started your 'Soul Bond' story.
Also nice ...so far. ;)
Happy Weekend and Thank you.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 29 . 5/11
Lovely all the way around.
Mimi chapter 28 . 5/9
2 words - Mary Sue. Ruins the story
Hello chapter 28 . 5/6
While I liked the idea, some details were bit too much, imo/ while I love Hermione, this Hermione has been a Mary Sue through and through and it felt that there were too many things, ideas, characters thrown in too fast. There were sweet moments, good plots, however it also made me feel overwhelmed . All those characters towards the end and few other things which were exaggerated were confusing and unnecessary. The epilogue made my head spin. Again, it feels like you had too much to say and yet said nothing. I usually do not comment unless I really liked the fic but I just saw so much raw potential in this. Finally, as a reader I am aware that artistic work does not need to appeal to everyone/anyone and I appreciate the fact you've decided to share your work with us. Thank you.
elementaldeity chapter 1 . 5/6
Beautifully written and intricate. I loved the idea of her knights.
Ydanae chapter 1 . 5/6
This was one of the best stories I've read so far. Original ideas, excellent writing. Thank you!
heleana1 chapter 29 . 5/6
I don't really read sirius fanfics since I'm more of a remus fan but this one caught me. You've done a good job and you have my praise.
Happy chapter 28 . 4/30
Thank you for birthing and sharing this extraordinary story! The characters are in my mind and heart, ad are you by extension. I applaud your writing mastery and story telling prowess! Just delightful.
Happy chapter 28 . 4/30
Yes confusing, but well done, well done, and a cosmic truth at that!
Happy chapter 27 . 4/30
I love how much fun you're having in peace time. I love your creative problem-solving of wizard of society! How do I get milites? Even one would be great; but 3-4 would be perfect... :)
Happy chapter 26 . 4/30
Another "best chapter ever"!
Happy chapter 25 . 4/30