Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
ReadLikeHermione chapter 29 . 7/18
If you are still thinking about writing a one shot. It would be really cool if you wrote about Hermione 3.0
I've always thought that that would be an amazing story.
That would be very interesting! Hope you decide to write about it at some point. Please?!
ZelenaFrost chapter 29 . 7/15
i would be interested to see hermione 3.0, i think there is a lot of fun that could be had with that story line.
I hate time travel fivs but i have read this 3 times this being my 4th
Well done
skyeryder01 chapter 29 . 7/13
Really loved this! I love your version of things and how everything turned out!
EEKtheCat chapter 21 . 7/6
A crunching, snapping sound shook all of them from their reverie." - I've always wanted to ask you about this: why would the rescuers be in a daydreaming state while chasing Peter the Rat as he tried to escape? Only for Crookshanks to attack the rat at the cave mouth and kill it, breaking said "reverie". Is their daydreaming why they weren't able to catch him? I know it's a great turn of phrase but really doesn't work here does it?

THIS REVIEW IS FOR CHAPTER 20, apparently I've already reviewed chapter 20 at some point so I had to write my Chapter 20 review under the auspices of Chapter 21... Maybe I should wait until I'm done with 21... Hmmmmm.

Ok, ok, so I did read past and am including the St. Mungos chapter.

I love that Lily feeds Crookshanks "dainty little morsels" so he can stay with Hermione. And frankly I loved your inner monologue POV's from Crookshanks. You should write a Crookshanks story, frankly. I doubt all fanfic writers can pull one off, but I bet yours would be right up there with "One Out Of Nine" (check it out if you haven't already! Great little story!).

I've read this before so I know we don't really get to see what the Potters end up doing as far as taking measures to get revenge and prepare to take care of their children in case of further problems. I wish you had given us at least half a chapter on this. Because we get this small little glimpse of adores Black, the Slytherin who became Lady Potter, who one would think THEICE before crossing... But then to not give us the full pay off and see what she can REALLY do? Feel a bit cheated.

And I'm not sure how close to the character of Sirius that YOU have been writing the poetry scene Sirius written here is... I mean, is just so out of character! Not only is he spouting poetry but in another language and with terms like "like the Thyme of Habblia, when the pastured Bulls have been set free, so waits your Sirius...!" I mean, come ON!

Sorry, I usually never get that worked up, but that little scene has stuck in my craw ever since the first time I read it...

Okay and the Ladies Aide Society is one of myFAVORITE PARTS! I looove these ladies, especially Mrs. Longbottom and Mrs. March banks! That line Marchbanks makes about the one legged arthritic 150 year old wizard always makes me laugh. And the scheme of it all to get around husbands and brothers and fathers... And how Hermione really caters it to get around Charlus Potter... Well done!

The recycling soul Hermione vision IS scary. I can imagine how shaken this vision makes her feel.

We are getting close to nuptials aren't we? Ooh we are because here Hermione and Sirius visit the Evans family, and how badly do we want Sirius to give Petunia Evans a pig tail... RIGHT ON HER HORSEY FACE! What a bitch, to tell all of her friends that Lily is a FREAK to the point that they talk about Lily in her OWN HOME?! That's her friggin SISTER!

I'm glad that Lily is getting some bling to shove in Petunia's face. And I hope she does JUST THAT!
EEKtheCat chapter 18 . 7/6
Okay, I think that sometimes you write things like "she bit her lip, looking at her for several long minutes", where you meant to say "moments" instead of "minutes" and it comes out creepy. I've tried to imagine these scene with "minutes" being the actual unit of time and if that were the real case so many characters would either look insane, ridiculously stupid, or just fourteen types of creepy. "Moments", such a great word because it can literally mean whatever works in that particular situation.
Ambrosia19 chapter 29 . 7/6
From beginning to end... I loved this! Thank you for a great story.

You thought (2014) about writing spinoffs. Personally I would like to see Hermione Black reattend Hogwarts, bc she failed/died. Probably not going to happen but that's fine.
butterflydreams70 chapter 28 . 7/5
WONDERFUL! I freakin' love this version... it's just awesome...the inner monologue between the Hermione's was so funny at times I found myself in fits of giggles picturing it... LMAO.
EEKtheCat chapter 11 . 7/5
There isn't much out there in the world of fanfiction that I like more than a "moue of distaste". Absolutely LOVE IT!
EEKtheCat chapter 3 . 7/4
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT WHEN YOUR CHARACTERS GIVE:

THE GIMLET STARE

I see "gimlet stares" and "gimlet eye" 's ALL OVER HP fanfic but yours are by far my favourite! Absolutely! Last chapter it was Augusta Longbottom, in this one it is McGonnagal (is there an age requirement for who can give them? Is it always worn by females?) & I couldn't love them MORE!
EEKtheCat chapter 2 . 7/3
Changed chapters just so I could address the reviewer named "Notyourstorysfan".

Well, with an ID like that I doubt you like much of what you read, do you? Also, people who tend to make large assumptions about the complete character and outlay of a story after just one chapter miss out on what actually happens in the story and how the character truly is, especially as it's a story that starts when the main characters are just starting school and ends around the time they are married with children who are going to school as well... People change during their "formative years"... It's why said years are referred to as such.
EEKtheCat chapter 1 . 7/3
Never thought to ask this before but: could their father not make it up the stairs while Hermione was recovering from her head injury? Or did he only visit her when she was sleeping? Why is he just now seeing her when she's completely recovered and coming down the stairs?
Ambrosia19 chapter 6 . 7/3
I am so in love with the Lucius Hermione couple in this story...! I am sad knowing they won't end up together haha.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 1 . 6/18
Back for another read!
Notyourstorysfan chapter 1 . 6/14
Could your Hermione be anymore Mary Sue or two faced bitch that has a case of play-the-victim? What is she made of? Noodles? Can’t she stand for herself? Why are you always going on and on about love, possessions fondness, MY OWN and stuff like that..yuck, dude don’t add so much of your rainbows unicorns and sugar, it’s hard to swallow as is and not to ask for an eye bleach.
2,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »