Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
PrincessoftheWood chapter 30 . 1/15
I'm sobbing, I'm so glad you ended the story the way you did instead of following the repudiation side of the story. both endings were beautifully crafted and I cannot stop crying now, but thank you for sharing this story
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 30 . 1/4
Hi there, I loved your story and all the ups and downs. I wish you’d made more lengthy stories! I just adore your writing style and how you portray Hermione as a strong woman who can still accept help when needed!
Cecillia M chapter 18 . 12/29/2022
please, i dont understand french. what they are talking about? can you put the translate?
Cecillia M chapter 3 . 12/28/2022
its protego totalus
MargaritaS chapter 29 . 12/17/2022
Such a fantastic story, I absolutely loved your Hermione :)
eviemaries chapter 30 . 12/13/2022
love going back to this chapter once every so often. The angst is so heart-breakingly well written.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2022
Love this fic! This was a reread for me, I’ve read it a few times and it was exactly what I needed. Love Hermione so much in this she’s just the coolest. You’re such a great writer with a real gift for characterization.
loony old fan chapter 21 . 11/30/2022
A-Team reference, love it.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/19/2022
If you wanted to write it, I would honestly love to read Hermione 3.0 and even Abraxia's story. You are a wonderful writer and I love to read your writings
rookie802 chapter 30 . 11/15/2022
Great story!
20000 WPM chapter 21 . 11/3/2022
I love the ladies aide!
20000 WPM chapter 7 . 11/2/2022
Loved this chapter. Not surprised that Reggie fell for Hermione, she is one of the few that treat him well. Her smack down of her brother and Sirius was epic. Her conversation with Lily was hilarious. Good Chapter. I hope she finds a way to let Reg down easy.
20000 WPM chapter 5 . 11/2/2022
At least she is not going to wind up with Malfoy. I didn't think she would but I was beginning to wonder how far it would go.
evakparra chapter 30 . 10/19/2022
I don’t know why I decided to proceed to read this chapter when I knew it would break my heart.
evakparra chapter 22 . 10/19/2022
This broke my heart. Sirius being his impetuous self.
3,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »