Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
I have read this story "cover to cover" 4 times now and still love it every time. I would love to see what you do with the vision where Hermione comes back and meets Lucy and is introduced to Draco at the train station in chapter 21. I would like to read a full "What If" of that one.
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 28 . 8/23
Omg omg I just stayed up all night to finish reading this. It is now six am, my eyes are burning, and I am so in love with this story I might cry. I definitely plan to read it at least three more times omg omg omGGGGGGG
Tahreem chapter 24 . 8/10
You have ruined me for any other fanfiction. I can't ship Harmony nor can I ship Dramione now. This fanfic will hold a special place. I promise.
Martionmanswife chapter 29 . 8/7
can we get all of them? because the story is one of my top favorites. So anything you put up in the universe would be great.
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 29 . 8/5
You know, this was always one of my favorite stories, but I had lost it. I am so, so glad that I found it again because I had the same reaction to this story that I had when I was younger. It's so well thought out, and the plot is so interesting and new and different. There is something about this story that cannot be recreated in another story. I know it's inspired many stories, but there is nothing else like this out there, and you should be so very proud that you created something that was so unusual and different. Anyway, I am going to put this story on my favorites list, which I don't usually do because I don't ever want to lose it again.
AdeleineAxy chapter 28 . 8/5
Absolutely love this story! I was smiling throughout the whole thing! It was extremely witty and humorous without making it seem like you're trying too hard. Really great job! I hope you update your other fic too!
mday chapter 28 . 8/1
Amazing story! Thank you for sharing it. I'd love to see the repudiated tale though I suspect it'd be depressing. I also wouldn't mind a one shot about the kids' exploits at Hogwarts.
yet again chapter 29 . 8/1
Great job thanks for writing
DeborahBee chapter 29 . 7/30
Hermione 3.0 would be cool.
Purplemoon02 chapter 29 . 7/29
Amazing story. I read it through and through 3 days straight and never get bored once. This AU is really one of a kinf and surely the best I've ever read. All was well.
Forensica X chapter 29 . 7/28
This was anazing! I read this over the span of the last couple of days, and I wish there were more. Positively wonderful.
ImmemorialMemory chapter 29 . 7/26
Yes! Oh Merlin, yes. I want to see repudiated Hermione. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? WILL THEY EVER GET BACK TOGETHER?! These questions haunt me!
meldz chapter 10 . 7/26
i believe that Hermione is Lucius' the one that got away. i don't know how many times i've re-read this fic.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 15 . 7/22
I feel...slightly uncomfortable because my nickname is Kitty.o-O
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 4 . 7/21