Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
pixelbun1 chapter 29 . 4/5
a very well written AU romp that surprised me pleasantly despite my non interest in SiMione pairings. Just enough intrigue, friendship building, romancesmut, spying, plotting to make it quite magical in that lovely Harry Potter flavour. Would recommend.
Rlkotatis chapter 28 . 4/3
I forgot how much I love this story and your writing. Now I’m going through all your other stories because I need more.
maipigen chapter 21 . 4/2
I lovet this story and have read it three times already :D That said, a partof me now really wants to read a story where that vision of Hermione's third life comes to pass - sounds so interesting and too good not to be written *hint hint* Thanks for sharing!
Stephanie MRV chapter 28 . 4/1
You utterly brilliant you
I loved this story
I cannot believe I ignored it for years
I hope you write more like this. I loved it.
It was perfect.
(See previous review for Brilliant, Compelling Ideas...)
You know it too me until JUST THIS CHAPTER to figure out what "HG/HP/HB" meant, right?

Maaaan, you need (*NEED*) to write a couple of side-stories now because Severus needs (*NEEDS*) to find his HEA...as does Reg...as does...as does...

Oh, and you do know that we need to have a talk about you writing an alternate middle-and-ending of this story where this Hermione's HEA is (*clears throat*) Lucius, right? And another where Hermione's HEA is (*it's not a cold, really*) Severus, right?

RIGHT? (*puppy eyes*)
A happy, well-adjusted, only-somewhat-dark Severus...or Lucius...or Draco...make my ovaries tingle.

Awww, hi li'l bro-let Sebbie! :D
Rabby awkwardly babysitting twins while Hermione's in class...it has to happen!
I feel sorry for how long Remus has to wait for his Tonks, but at least he doesn't have to worry about providing for his wife/family yet given the bigotry against werewolves.

That's a Ladies Aide Society I would join...
Why didn't James use the twin-bond to find Hermione from the start?
It's funny how rabid everyone is to protect Hermione from every little thing then her "valiant protectors" abandon her at the first chance.
I bet Lucius is wishing more by the day that he had located a pair of balls while he was still with Hermione...

Isn't Hermione supposed to be capable of non-verbals? If she was, why didn't she toss a handy tea-spilling or choking charm at Walburga?
Awww, poor Severus/Hermione...that's going to eat at him for a while but at least it gets him in even better w/ the DEs. Won't they think it odd, though, that he had a blood traitor best friend and - horrors - a mudblood best friend before and during joining up, though?

Love Moony and his pack mentality.
Awww, poor Sirius, poor Reg, poor Sev... This story needs to stop being so damn depressing.
Somebody needs to put a leash on James. I don't like that there's so much space growing between Lucius and Hermione. They'd have been a great couple if Lucius had just found a pair of balls to attach to his body.
2,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »