Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
Rudo the Barbarian Hero chapter 28 . 2/5
In this story I love the Ladies Aide Society, the Domina & military, the twitching of McGonagall 's eye, the Lioness & animagi, ...
ressmania chapter 20 . 2/2
Kekurangan cerita initetiba ada Crooks dan menghilang setelah ga dibutuhin cerita
ressmania chapter 17 . 2/1
Bayangin Sirius beneran Ben pas di Narnia, dan Hermione adl Emma. beuh cakep2 bgt, anaknya bakal kaya gimana itu
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
asdasd chapter 28 . 1/25
What a great story, thanks. There are too few seer mc stories out there where they actually matter
asd chapter 17 . 1/25
Again, rather than stand up for her self, hermione just cries alone. whyyyy
asd chapter 16 . 1/25
I still don't understand why she doesn't even try to defend herself and those she cares about when the Blacks are insulting them and her. It's pitiful
asd chapter 12 . 1/25
Hermione just let's everyone walk all over her. I don't get it
nive2002 chapter 30 . 1/16
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I've reread this so many times already. I cried for about an hour reading the repudiation reality and cried in a public place with no shame when I reread it the first time. Thank you for writing this.
Figaro95 chapter 30 . 1/14
I really loved this story (except this alternate ending which made me sad). I'm not sure the people who requested this AU knew what they were in for. I felt so bad for Hermione and her family. Now my question is: Why were James, Lily, and Remus still friends with Sirius? You made a point about how much James adored his sister. He certainly had no grudge against her. I just cannot see James and Lily staying friends with Sirius. If I were James, I would have repudiated him the same way he had Hermione (assuming that was possible). You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing your stories.
Dance in TheDark chapter 2 . 12/23/2023
Enjoying it but the Americanisms are a bit jarring. Fall, calling women ma'am, only the queen is addressed as ma'am.
Nice story though
SimplyAdventures chapter 28 . 12/12/2023
really enjoyed it
Ashes of Dawn chapter 30 . 12/6/2023
I'd like to see a one-shot sequel to this one where Sirius and Hermione finally meet again in their next life.
Ashes of Dawn chapter 30 . 12/6/2023
The one-shot killed me.
Darkw01fie chapter 20 . 11/19/2023
she wouldn't be dead in the cave, because a wizards magic dies with them. That's why Harry didn't remain frozen on top of the divination tower at the end of half-blood Prince, Dumbledore died and his magic died with him, it's even the evidence Harry uses to accept Dumbledore's death.
3,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »