Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
jada951 chapter 29 . 9/22
HI,

I don't often read marauders/time travel but yours has been a complete delight! What twists and turns.

So glad for sev, regulus, sirius to actually live and have real destinies.

truly a wonderful read! I'm happy to have found it.

hermione 3.0
turtlepearlove chapter 2 . 9/19
This is my second time reading this and I am as in love with this as I was the first. TBH this is my ultimate comfort fic,the kind that i want to read when I am having a terrible day, or when I want something to cheer me up. Thank you so much for writing tis. Reincarnation fics are my fave and fandom has very few completed ones, let alone a work that captures how brilliant Hermione is. This fic is just amazing and what I wouldn't give for you to write another reincarnation fic. Anyway this is a lovely lovely fic and you are an epic writer!
Isabella Nicole Night chapter 29 . 9/14
Dear MaryRoyale,

I am big fan of your work and I love how much depth and sense your stories have :) I am amazed by your idea of having two Hermiones in one body- my favourite types of stories where she have the life to go back. This story wasn't to angsty and I can see how much thought you put into this. Thank you for your story and best of luck with Arx Domus Nigrae ( can't wait for more chapters ;)
fe2o3yus chapter 8 . 9/11
I want to tell you how much pleasure your work has brought me while recovering from a stroke. Thank you so much

Rusty
kathie1441 chapter 22 . 9/7
I honestly don't know how I never found this story before. It is freaking amazing! So much more I want to say, but I need to keep reading...
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 28 . 9/7
ya sabe me gusto la historia...
emimeg05 chapter 29 . 9/6
This was AMAZING omg thank you for giving me this to binge read and then cry over when I finished
Intemperance24 chapter 23 . 9/3
every guy who reads it will hate it

every woman/girl who reads it will love it
thesilverhare chapter 1 . 9/3
Hey so I absolutely love everything about this story and I've read it a million times and I was just searching it by name on here to reread it again and I saw that this person seems to be publishing it in a different language. s/11415424/1/Roundabout-Destiny I didn't totally check but the summaries sound the same and I just wanted to tell you. I love love love this story! Great work!
Tishica chapter 28 . 8/20
I just read this and absolutely loved it! Thank you for writing. You
Trelevona chapter 29 . 8/20
Hi! I just finished reading this, and it was absolutely fantastic. :)
I love how you tackled the time travel AND soul bond AND twin tropes (and whichever other ones I'm forgetting), because you used so many and this story was really lovely.
I could ramble specifically about what things I like, but this would go on forever. So, thank you for writing this, I loved it.
InLuvWithCandy chapter 1 . 8/17
"My Own" ? Do you mean "Mione" ?
Remarkably original and well executed. Truly phenomenal. Bravo.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 17 . 8/10