Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
iChaos chapter 28 . 4/8
That was certainly unique. For the most part, the story was interesting and characters were all quite dynamic but I'm still not sure about Hermione. Who, or what, or for that matter when is she really? Does it even matter? Maybe not, but I have to wonder at this pattern of reincarnation complete with previous memories and experience. How or why did Hermione Potter happen to possess the memories of what I guess must be considered an "alternate" version of herself from only one possible future - i.e., Hermione Granger.
iChaos chapter 4 . 4/4
I am definitely liking the story. Hermione is still herself, at least about as much as could reasonably be expected under the circumstances, but dating Lucious? For serious? That is just all kinds of mind-bending strange to contemplate.

Then again, if he were to legitimately fall in love with Hermione Potter, and if she manages to secure an alliance with the Blacks, then a huge portion of Riddle's power base would be directly threatened. That possibility does not bode well for Hermione. Nothing in the synopsis suggested that she would survive - only that she intended to make sure that James did. For that matter, if Lily gets together with Snape, which is totally possible given his new found self confidence and social skills, then Harry will never even need to be born.
iChaos chapter 1 . 4/4
This is different in a different sort of way, if that makes any sense, but I think I like it so far.
Best fanfic I've read ever! Can't wait to read more of your work. Fan freaking tastic
brnkofeternity06 chapter 28 . 3/25
Your Pythagoras school blew me away. That was AMAZING! Yes, I loved your story from beginning to end. And I guess that's really something since this is the first Hermione/Sirius fanfic that I've read. And I'm totally glad that I clicked that link.
The ending, wow. It's like you came round full circle. Thank you for writing such an amazing story and I will definitely be rereading this! :D
- Eli
brnkofeternity06 chapter 27 . 3/25
I really like how you've made Sebastian Granger. He's adorable. Not to mention that she just finished college. Okay, I need to read the last chapter :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 26 . 3/25
She's PREGNANT! Yeeeeeees! *squeals* I totally loved how Sirius knew with no words :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 25 . 3/25
Sorry, I should have reviewed more but your story just sucked me in and didn't give me a moment to pause. Not that that's a bad thing, I loved every minute of it! XD
I loved this story from the beginning and totally enjoyed Hermione as James's sister, Sirius's girlfriend then wife, and how she created a freakin' Order of the Lioness! But this chapter, wow! How you just save Sirius's and Regulus's father from their mother... yeah I really see you tying up loose ends. Kinda sad to see the story end and I hope there's a sequel. If not, I'll be rereading your story a lot! Lol
- Eli
baronesspotter chapter 28 . 3/17
Awe, the ending was so cute! I loved this story! Fantastic! So great! I think my favorite part in the book was when Orion was saved. It never made sense to me in the books... a Black Matriarch, in a ancient pureblood home. This book is just literary genius. I adore it.
Hey I really love this but this is very important it could end all fanfiction and fan anything so spread the word post this on every story you have to sign this petition!

Stop SOPA 2014. /lUHPr It can ban all FanPages,FanArt,Fanfiction&more! Sign the Petition & spread the word

Everyone has to sign this by the end of March 19th otherwise Fanfiction as a whole site might be deleted!

Sign and save fanfiction! Sign!
HT188 chapter 28 . 3/12
Loved this read it in about 2-3 days! I love Sirius and Hermione's relationship
Erin chapter 28 . 3/6
wow! I passed by this story so many times thinking 'pffft hermione as james's sister? never!' but then got bored and had already read most of the good hermione/sirius stories so started it and omg love love love love love love love
Only Dreams are Free chapter 28 . 3/6
Wow I love it one of my favourites
The AsianWeasley Twins908 chapter 28 . 3/4
My gosh that was amazing! I was kind of hoping you'd show some kind of connection between Cassiopeia and Draco. I loved the connection that Lucius felt towards Hermione, and was hoping it would be the real thing between afore mentioned 2nd generation. Asides from that, I absolutely loved your story! All of your characters were so well developed! Same with the plot twists; completely phenomenal. Totally loving the ending too. Sirius and Hermione together forever xD I gotta say, other than Hermione, my favorites were the original three male Knights of the Lady :D Their personalities were well put together and thoroughly personified their characters. All in all, great job!
-Fred
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 16 . 3/4
Noooo! I spotted my first grammar mistake! You were doing so good! Still, it is very excusable. Roughly 30 lines down, Lily says, "How are we going to sneak passed your brother and boyfriend?" It should be "past" instead of "passed." This particular error happens to be a pet peeve of mine, or I probably wouldn't have noticed. Loving the story.
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »