Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
disestablishmentaria chapter 18 . 5/25
What is the name of the girl that Hermione thinks will make Regulus happy?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 28 . 5/21
this is simply a gorgeous story! everyone of your stories so well written
CharmedArtist chapter 29 . 5/17
I have a question! There was this brief moment in a previous chapter where Hermione thought that she'd have to find a suitable girlfriend for... Severus, I think it was (right around when they became blood siblings), and I was wondering who you had in mind! Later on I think something similar happened for Regulus and each time I couldn't help but imagine Severus and Regulus together... mmmmhmmm~ Interestingly, I make allusion to that pairing in my current WIP, Shaping the Future, which, interestingly, is also a time travel fic, albeit a very different one!
Aaaaaanyway - that said, I really loved this story, and I'm so glad I found it! Definitely have to check out anything else you may have written.
CharmedArtist chapter 28 . 5/17
Hahaha! That ending! But man, this is so good - I loved the two Hermione's talking inside her head, the way you described Hermione's gaze as fathomless and unnerving to everyone else, the family and the changes she wrought... This is definitely one of my favorite stories out there. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
CharmedArtist chapter 18 . 5/17
Can't help a little nitpicking - "maintainez toujours" means "stay always"! I'm guessing you meant something like "hold still" or something?

Anyway, that aside - this story is AMAZING. I'm the type to read a story all in one go and only stop to leave a review at the end, but man, this is SUCH a good story. Your writing style, the characters, the plot, the different facets to Hermione's character... Masterfully done.
nannalily chapter 21 . 5/16
That possible future with Hermione as a muggle born seer, I would so read that story if you ever decided to pursue it. That would be so, so interesting and good and all kinds of awesome.
I love your story!
KOTORgeek13 chapter 24 . 5/10
I object to the lemons. The rest of the story's good though.
PercyJacksonFanaholic chapter 10 . 5/2
sado-masochistic sociopathic megalomanic. Try saying that ten times fast.
PercyJacksonFanaholic chapter 7 . 5/2
Oh great, now I'm shipping young!Regulus/Hermione. Thanks.
PercyJacksonFanaholic chapter 6 . 5/2
Okay, I just want you to know that now young!Severus/Hermione is my new BROTP. All thanks to you.
chibi-Clar chapter 28 . 4/30
Wow! This is incredible!
When you started saying a bunch of names I had to make a family tree of sorts...
But I totally loved it!
It's so sweet!
This is a very good story! I was addicted to this story!
Although... I kinda thought regulus would end up with fleur.
I love the twist that "Hermione" ended up being a Malfoy in the end... The irony!
Anyways I would like to compliment the complexity and intense and awesome story you wrote.
Thankyou :)
chibi-Clar chapter 25 . 4/30
Wow-intense!
He died! Hurray!
Sirius father is alive!
Everyone knows she's the mastermind... Wow!
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »