Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
Forensica X chapter 30 . 4/12/2022
Yeah I reas the warning but wow that was so much more heartbreaking than I imagined with sirius and James’ blood oath in the mix.

Loved crying to it lol.
courtneyturner345 chapter 30 . 4/3/2022
this story was great as a whole, but this AU one shot was amazing and has me full on weeping. my heart aches for them all.
WAR0032 chapter 1 . 4/1/2022
I was re-reading this amazing story and it’s so good, this chapter made me cry. You are an amazing writer, I was wondering if you could make more parts of alternate futures as I loved the different versions Hermione saw.
Broweyesandhair chapter 30 . 3/28/2022
Oh wow. I’m crying. Great story!
carrierd chapter 30 . 3/27/2022
I was coming back to re-read this absolutely amazing story, and read this chapter for the first time. When I tell you I cried, what an understatement! More along the lines of sobbing like a baby, I mean.. amazingly written and I’m in awe of how you can just come up with this stuff on your own!
Eminator chapter 29 . 3/25/2022
Just thoroughly enjoyed re-reading this. Must be at least the 10th time. Definitely an all-time favorite! Thank you for writing such a masterpiece!
Jessi chapter 20 . 3/21/2022
Trigger warning for chapter 20: talk of miscarriages and threats and nightmares of rape. Just read to see the basic outcome then skip to the end of the chapter :)
d'elfe chapter 7 . 3/21/2022
Oh my, the lubricant comment just killed me !
This being said, it is high time Hermione shares her secret with someone, right ?
d'elfe chapter 4 . 3/21/2022
Oh shite !
Will Harry ever be born ?
I'm quite liking how you're handling this. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Tinybookworm21 chapter 30 . 3/7/2022
This story is one of the best I have ever read! Finally a powerful Hermione who is acknowledged for her talents! The one shot was really good too! But I still prefer the HEA. My compliments!
FallingThroughStardust chapter 27 . 3/7/2022
Was that attack done just so she could give birth in the library?
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 30 . 3/4/2022
Such a beautiful tale of love and woe. My heart is crushed for them but thanks so much! I enjoyed it!
drae chapter 1 . 2/24/2022
what even Is pureblood siblingship anyway like.
me and my siblings, and most every other (Western culture) sibling i’ve ever observed if they injure their sibling accidentally:
1. culprit is frantic while things are dicey
2. if severe, a small grace period of relief to decompress
3. barring specific circumstance, instant deep level forgiveness BUT
3. the injured has petty vengeance rights and ammunition to get their way for some time. it will never be forgotten. it will be 10 years later and they will STILL use it cuz that ammunition is there forever.

if it’s an age gap of, say, 4 years it’ll get more of a. mentor? sempai? elder responsibility vibe, but these two are twins and surface-level the same age. BUT! hermione is both time-fucked AND never had a sibling! and has no personal reference for that unique combination of ride-or-die and “sorry officer i’ve never seen them before in my life”. and adding pureblood peerage weirdness to that cocktail is definitely leaving some odd vibes. appropriate, from aforementioned circumstances, but odd.
PumpkinFlower32 chapter 28 . 2/23/2022
That was a great read! Thank you for sharing
herxy chapter 30 . 2/17/2022
DAM

*side-note: if your looking for a sign to read this. This is IT.
3,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »