Reviews for Roundabout Destiny
Dance in TheDark chapter 2 . 12/23/2023
Enjoying it but the Americanisms are a bit jarring. Fall, calling women ma'am, only the queen is addressed as ma'am.
Nice story though
SimplyAdventures chapter 28 . 12/12/2023
really enjoyed it
Ashes of Dawn chapter 30 . 12/6/2023
I'd like to see a one-shot sequel to this one where Sirius and Hermione finally meet again in their next life.
Ashes of Dawn chapter 30 . 12/6/2023
The one-shot killed me.
Darkw01fie chapter 20 . 11/19/2023
she wouldn't be dead in the cave, because a wizards magic dies with them. That's why Harry didn't remain frozen on top of the divination tower at the end of half-blood Prince, Dumbledore died and his magic died with him, it's even the evidence Harry uses to accept Dumbledore's death.
Christy chapter 30 . 10/23/2023
I have been ready your stories for years. I just got around to this one. I have to say you are very talented. You tell stories that keep people coming back for more. You are a favorite of mine. Please keep doing so. I know real life has a way of interfering, I don’t read as often as I like due to real life and I do not review nearly as much as I should. I loved this story. I like stories where Hermoine goes to the past. I just can’t seem to find many.
ThatFag chapter 30 . 10/19/2023
God everything hurts and this final chapter had me sobbing. Once I've healed I'll definitely be back for a re-read. Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2023
I love love this fic. I was wondering if you’d ever consider cross posting this on your ao3 account?
ForevrJaci chapter 30 . 10/13/2023
I reread this amazing story several times a year and I absolutely drown myself in the world you created. However, I always tell my self I won't reread the 30th chapter as it broke me the first time I read it. The debilitating pain and heartache Sirius causes with his reckless, selfish actions are almost too much to bear. But then I remember how strong and determined your Hermione is and her milites and their families staunch in their support, love and honor of her. Her god- daughter's family and her own children's strength, and I take a deep breath, hit next ok my phone and read chapter 30. By the time I finish my cheeks are wet with tears and I am thankful that the main story does not end this way. Chapter 30 is a heart-wrenching beautiful piece, but the changes to their society and the relationships built from the main story are what keep me coming back to this story. Thank you for sharing your world and, as always, happy writing.
ressmania chapter 3 . 10/6/2023
aku baca ini udah kesekian kali nya looh hahaha. Bagus banget asli ni Fanfic.
morethanbooks chapter 30 . 9/29/2023
I've never read the alternate ending... I'm glad Sirius feels like shit. Poor James though. im glad Hermione still had her militias it sucks how she suffers bc of Sirius's impulsiveness
Weasleytwins07 chapter 21 . 9/12/2023
I had to stop reading this and comment! This my third time reading this, and I have to day, this time around i am truly enjoying the two Hermione’s conversations! They add so much to the story, and the comedic relief of it sometimes is wonderful! Thank yoh for taking yhe time to write such an amazing story!
sarah.shilo chapter 30 . 9/10/2023
This was the loveliest story!
AuntCori chapter 30 . 9/5/2023
WOW! I just found this story and have spent just about every spare moment reading it. I have LOVED the inner dialog between the 2 Hermione's.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/31/2023
This is without a doubt one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, thank you!
3,218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »