Reviews for Belong
Hey! Please don't abandon this story beautiful story of yours. I'm still waiting and hoping that you'll make an updates and finish this.
Please please please update NOW...thanks!
LOCISVU chapter 15 . 3/21
ARGH!You're an idiot Bo!
Please update. I want to know what happens to Parker and what Trick and Kenzi are going to do to help Bo.
plzzzzzz update...thanks!
tyorlean.crawford.3 chapter 15 . 1/27
Love it cant wait for the next upated
stephanie730 chapter 15 . 1/24
Great story. I am anxious to learn more!
Update more, please please please...thanks!
cheekymadom chapter 15 . 1/21
That was painful for me to read!
Glad u still doing this tho!
Don't take long to UPdate please. I kept rereading your stories and hopefully by magic you posted another chapter.

:P
lazytown2000 chapter 15 . 1/20
It was worth waiting for
sweetcandycane50 chapter 15 . 1/20
I do like your story please up date this keep every one waitng a long period of time I have found by reading these story on here people dont up just keep people not right.I do enjoy reading these storys and i do follow a lot of yours so please try to up date more often.
sweetcandycane50 chapter 7 . 1/20
This is so good.
nikki.white.98031 chapter 15 . 1/20
I've never read this story so I will put it in my favorites and read it to chapter 15
JCM chapter 15 . 1/20
So great to see you back with this it's been to long.

Well this was a turn up, Lauren comes home on the day of Bo and Dyson's house warming, couldn't have picked a worst day.

How come Parker is in Toronto?

Looking forward to the next chapters just please update soon.
I'm torn between wanting to read more about Lauren and Parker how they become friends then eventually got romantically involved but then I want to read about what is going on in the present time.