Reviews for Belong
Hey, please update...do you have plan to finish this story its been almost 3 years...I really really love it but I'm a bit disappounted for not updating this...so pleaseeeeeee update and finish it.
Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
Upsate plzzzzzzzzzz!
badly caffeinated chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
What the fae? Is this story dead already ?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
It's so upsetting
I've waiting to see how this story pans out but I guess the writer has abandon it.
I was so looking forward to reading the rest of this but everyday I check to see if there's sm update with hope but There's none and I'm so disappointed. :(
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Pleaseeeeee updateeeeee NOW!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
Next chapter please. Thanks
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
I re-read this great story. And in chapter 1 the way Lauren reacts to the way Dyson has Parker it looks and sounds like they are mates. Or maybe bound to one another. Lauren never had that kind of protectiveness for Bo. I really hope Lo and Parks can make it out of the country without crazy Bo finding and killing Parker. Or that Trick goes to the Ash and gets a protective order for Lo bug and Parky
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
Please update. Thanks.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
More ?
nikki.white.98031 chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
I just read all 17 chapter, I love the story but do not want Lauren to die.. she is one of the bravest and smartess people and her love for Bo transcends everything.. I hope the cure that Parker is talking about will bring Lauren out of danger... I can't wait for the next chapter.. Nikki
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Update plzzzzzzzzz
LOCISVU chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Where the hell is Bo?!
fatima343 chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
More chapters plz
JCM chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
So good to see another chapter up, so what can Parker do to save Lauren, obviously turn her Fae but how?

Please update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
My granny told me sometimes people are stupid enough so they know what it means to them after it is gone. Let it go if the person moves on with someone else. Let it hold if the person still be single. Life is unfair, but life is fair when we look into them deeply. We can fix mistakes, but not all. A certain mistake remains as the regret of our life. That is the price we have to pay. That is the lesson we have to carry.