Reviews for Belong
PLZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATEEEEE!
Can't wait to know what Lo's powers are. Hope Parker makes it so those two lovebirds can get married ( Lo and Parker) . You know I love Lo and Bo together, but in this story Bo's "love" should not be enough. I know it may be mean, but I think Bo should have to suffer. While Lo gets her happily ever after. And for some reason it feels as though Lo and Parker are bonded. Well at least in my mind I hope they are.
Tamicia02 chapter 17 . 3/10
I really wish you would finish this story,im hooked!ITs so amazing!
Are you going to finish this story ?
Hey, please update...do you have plan to finish this story its been almost 3 years...I really really love it but I'm a bit disappounted for not updating this...so pleaseeeeeee update and finish it.
Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
Upsate plzzzzzzzzzz!
badly caffeinated chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
What the fae? Is this story dead already ?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
It's so upsetting
I've waiting to see how this story pans out but I guess the writer has abandon it.
I was so looking forward to reading the rest of this but everyday I check to see if there's sm update with hope but There's none and I'm so disappointed. :(
Guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Pleaseeeeee updateeeeee NOW!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
Next chapter please. Thanks
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
I re-read this great story. And in chapter 1 the way Lauren reacts to the way Dyson has Parker it looks and sounds like they are mates. Or maybe bound to one another. Lauren never had that kind of protectiveness for Bo. I really hope Lo and Parks can make it out of the country without crazy Bo finding and killing Parker. Or that Trick goes to the Ash and gets a protective order for Lo bug and Parky
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
Please update. Thanks.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
More ?
nikki.white.98031 chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
I just read all 17 chapter, I love the story but do not want Lauren to die.. she is one of the bravest and smartess people and her love for Bo transcends everything.. I hope the cure that Parker is talking about will bring Lauren out of danger... I can't wait for the next chapter.. Nikki
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2014