Reviews for Look Right Through Me
RAELthedestroyer chapter 1 . 2/18
now im sad and im going to have sad dreams im gonna read a funny fic i made me so sad and depressed im gonna go ;-;
W chapter 1 . 2/13
Oh god I cried -.-"
violonforte chapter 1 . 1/16
OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS THIS FIC IS AMAZING AND SAD AND OMG THE ANGST. T_T

This is beautifully written. I really love how you've described everything and wow, I don't think I would've been able to predict it at all, but that was one major twist you've written here! -) This is definitely going to my faves list. As are you. :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Wow. Just wow. That made me cry, and it takes a lot to do that. Very good job writing this.
CheetoDorito chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
OMFMB I CRIED FOR SOOOO LONG YOU HAVE NO IDEA This was a great story, its really got my feels running QvQ
gerita00 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I'm crying. I'm dead! That was amazing.
shakespeares chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I'm really confused.
That was great but I'm confused.
Just the last part.
Was that supposed to crush my soul or brighten my spirits?
Great story, though. Great writing.
HandwrittenStories chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I stumbled across this and was a bit reluctant to read something rated 'M' but I have to admit, this has to be one of my favorite stories.
There's a really good suspense throughout the whole piece, finding out that Prussia was actually dead was a shock! You carry through the emotions of the characters beautifully, taking everything step-by-step so that tension builds constantly until the climax. There's plenty to wonder about, Austria's reactions certainly aren't those of a person who's had a fight with their partner. Everyone stays within the realm of being believable; Prussia drinking and not questioning the pain in his forehead, Austria thinking his final exchange with Prussia is a dream. The fight is also excellent pretense, I like how you give their reason for fighting it adds to the whole story making it come to life.
The piece survives without going into every small detail and emotion which is amazing. There's a well-balanced minilism that lets the mind wander and fill in the blanks without just being a sloppy lack of detail. There's a perfect flow that's maintained throughout everything which can sometimes be a challenge when you need to skip to more interesting parts in the story.
Fantastic story, it's some of the best fan fiction I've read.
A Thousand skulz chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OMYGOD! That was so horrible! And wonderful! And horrible! And... You get my drift. Awesome story though! But what kinda sucks is all my friends call me Prussia which means I died. u.u
GothBunny100 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I am crying... at first I was mad at Austria, then I was happy, THEN I WAS DEPRESSED... But it vas so good...
XXRikuXXAxelXX chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I just wanna cry and hug Austria so much
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
gtfo man! you are horrible!
RawrGodzirra chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Fantastic writing. I was truly not expecting the climax of this fic to be so... dark. It was absolutely brilliant.
Koshka-Rayn chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awwwwww...hell...it made me cry, damn it!
But that's a good thing.
I think.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was... I can't even say how beautiful and sad that was ') I'm really sorry it took me so long to R&R. I wish I'd read it earlier, now. Amazing job, Resistance-san. Truly amazing job.