Reviews for Every Fairytale Needs A Good Old Fashioned Ending
Guest chapter 16 . 1/27/2017
Still working on that chapter?
BleckBlah5956 chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
LOVE THIS! So far anyways please update soon as you can
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
I really really hope you decide to continue this story, it's so well written
witchdeveraux chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
I honestly adore the way you portray Moriarty, even if it's not exactly the same characterisation as BBC's. Your story is great, well written and a good read. Update soon!
TheNeutralJedi chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Love it can't wait for more :)
I love him chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
This is so great please write more. Please.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
This was really good. Please update soon!
CrystalWoolf chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
This is officially my favorite Sherlock fan fiction, I shall contently wait for the next update since I am wonderfully satisfied with this story so far. Marvelous really especially how you made your OC out to be a believable person, she is the grey while Sherlock is the white. Moriarty of course is the black but that is obvious. Honestly though I like how she could have these moments of jealousy and weakness where she second guessed herself. The part where she went undercover to catch the rapist was a nice way to bring her and Moriarty back together by the way...Anyways I loved reading every chapter of your story so far and await the future chapters which I will no doubt love.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Ooooooh, I love it I love it I love it! I really hope you update gain soon, because it's been a really long time and I want to read more really soon! So update, my friend!

xxIrisxx
toomanyt-shirts chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
hardy hardy har...
IdaRose89 chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Oh nonono! Please keep writing? It's a lot of fun to read.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
Hey you! What do you think you're doing? Reading this comment instead of posting another chapter? Tut tut.
I'mSorryAboutThat chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Really like this fanfic so far
Keep up the good work ;) x
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
i thought this was epic
HalfTimeLady chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story, because it's amazing!