Reviews for Days of Ruin Never Ending
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Your writing has vastly improved since you first started, there are still small bits of the akward formation of words that used to be but they are smaller, less noticeable, and farther apart making the story all the more rivoting. Keep up the good work can't wait to read more
Valk Aegian chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
Two words... LOVE IT! xD

It's very interesting and I can't wait to read the continuation!

Keep it up! D

P.S.: I love Tabitha so much! w
Trainalf chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Very interesting! I've seen some pretty vain attempts to connect the two continums, but this is probably the first that works very well.
Trainalf chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
An interesting twist on things. Even if the plot is getting iffy in my opinion, I'm still eager to see where it goes. Shame there aren't any other people reading and reviewing this story.
Trainalf chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Very good combat scene. They stand tall against other raiders, but I can't wait to see who else they face.
Trainalf chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Wow. Talk about fast updating.
Trainalf chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Good two chapters. It's very interesting to see more life put into the black raider's flag.
Trainalf chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's nice to see another DoR fic in this catagory. And ones that's well written! I really like the idea, since the game itself implied Tabitha was up to no good. I think I'll go ahead and add this to my alert list.