Reviews for Save You Tonight
jjj9t20 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Gold star for showing and not telling. Many other writers prefer to tell and tell and tell, I'm glad you're one of those who shows us and lets that speak for itself.
jjj9t20 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Kendall isn't a very good friend. Quick question, did James and Logan want no explanation? Did they sit there after Carlos left and never asked either of them what had happened? I wanna know!
jjj9t20 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This story has quite a bit of potential, I just wished you had developed it a bit more. For instance, what does Daisy look like? Why were she and her friends wanting to go to the club? What sort of zany, wild, wacky adventures have her friends and BTR gotten into? Nobody's going to be angry if you slow down a bit and let the character's have fun. So long as you aren't just padding, you can take your time.
Still though, it has a lot of potential, keep it up. Will definitely continue reading.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/4/2013
LOVE THIS WHOLE STORY!
Almost 200 Reviews :),
Need help;)?
Alex carter chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Omgzzz you went to a pitbull Enrique and price Royce concert? I went to one too and pitbull is my uncle/dad (my parents died when I was two months old) so yea... I really really love your story :D
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 43 . 11/26/2012
Sorry for the late review! I really loved this story so much! With all the little evil twists and turns but then it's a happy ending! :) Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 43 . 11/25/2012
Ohhhh gawwwwwwwwd the tears...here they come..the emotions..oh my gawwwwdddd the emotions! :( -btrfanfiction1516
Guest chapter 43 . 11/25/2012
This is my favorite story of yours! Can't wait for te sequel
JDMlvr1 chapter 43 . 11/25/2012
Great story, very cute and fluffy Hehe.
paumichyy chapter 43 . 11/25/2012
LOOOVE IT!
one of my favorites stories ever
really enjoyed reading it
cant wait for the sequel!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 43 . 11/25/2012
:') im sad that this story is over, but i cant wait til the sequel! So this is my last review for this story, thats kinda sad :( oh well! Keep it up! :D
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 42 . 11/24/2012
D: yeah im sad but i cant wait for that sequel! :D keep it up! And i hope that you get great inspiration for your last chapter! :D
DeniseDEMD chapter 42 . 11/24/2012
Love itttt can't wait for the last chapter and the sequel!
DeniseDEMD chapter 41 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter so glad daisy can go
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 42 . 11/24/2012
Ahh only one chapter left... :...( WAIT! I forgot there was a squeal! It's ok the flood has stopped! ;)