Reviews for His Shoes
A Review chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
I've wanted you to update for so long - it's like you're teasing us right when things get interesting. -sigh-
LadyBritish chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
I understand your demanding school and social schedule, I know exactly how you feel - although perhaps those little chapters could be posted?
I have an English Addesment (based on To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee) an Art prep sheet and sculpture, french and welsh oral exams and the list goes on.
LadyBritish chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I've never liked Stephanie Crawford - continue this please. The suspense is killing me!
Maybe Atticuss isn't ready to easily accept Scout's word in the next chapter?
Bee chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I can't put into words how much I am enjoying this! I love To Kill a Mockingbird so much and I often wondered about life for them after the book ended, with World War II breaking out as the three children get older. I do hope you put a little bit of that in the story! I also love how you gave Dill braces, it suits his character so much, I kind of imagine him growing into a slightly nerdy teenager with a crush on Scout. You capture everything brillently and I am looking forward to the next installment! Keep up the good work!
Oshawott chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
I'm glad it's just on pause and not abandoned.
Someone chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
I'm glad it isn't over yet! Please work as hard as you can on the next chapter. No rush! I know HW comes first.
rossebre chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Please Please Please! Finish! Its sooo good. I need some answers!
oshawott chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Curious as to how this story will go from here, I hope you haven't given up on it.
MIgirl923 chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
I will not make suffer the horribleness that is mt attempt of drawing so can't help with the second one. But I think Boo should be innocent! He didn't do anything!
Oshawott chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
I was hoping you'd be back! An interesting turn of events here. And it's good that you're picking up on your mistakes, it's a sure fire way to improvement.
MIgirl923 chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
I feel just as mad as Scout is XD
Ltkcoolnesslover chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
*Squees in happiness* Thank you for updating! I'm so in love with this story! 3
Ltkcoolnesslover chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Hi, I read this story a little while back, but I never reviewed it. The thought of not doing so continued to bother me, so here I am. Anyway, I absolutely adore this story! I'll be honest, it is actually my second favorite story out of all the many many stories I've read on . It's simply beautiful! I love the portrayal of the characters, but strangely enough, I find that how you've depicted Nathan to be the most intriguing. Most stories have Nathan exactly as he was in the book. You, on the other hand, have givin him a slightly more complex personality, and give readers a different side to him that many like to see. Besides Nathan, your portrayals of Boo and Scout really hit home. Lastly here, please do continue this story. I know you've said that you're not finished, but I'm really anxious for an update! Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing.
TiffOdair chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
your doin great i just started high school and this was the book i read believe me its busy i even have a job but keep goin your great
NeeyahTwins chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I like it you really should do some more *winking and nuging* yeah you should