Reviews for Life Without You: Series
sashahailee chapter 29 . 12/19/2012
Tracy and Jason having a decent relationship. Hmm. Did not think it was possible, but you make it work!
bellagh6969 chapter 29 . 12/19/2012
Sugestion- make Alan alive again, i dont need an explination i just want him back,
Comment- i dont know if the Aj mention was for a tease or a hint for the future but that would be awesome if you brought back Aj
Review- nice update, glad Jason and Sam visited Tracy...kind of awkward Lulu/Luke conversation but maybe it was supposed to be, i just thought it was a little odd how Lulu ended the conversation so quickly, like once he started telling her his feelings it got too much for her...JMO
bellagh6969 chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
Glad Tracy's okay...well as okay as someone who's lost so much and tried to kill themselves...I can't tell if Sam is acting suspicious or if i'm just reading too much into this lol...anyways I hope you continue
Ms. Quartermaine chapter 28 . 11/22/2012
Aww, poor Tracy. I'm glad you brought Ned into this story. I think it's important that he's there to support his mother. I wonder how he will react to her attempting suicide? I thought the scene where Tracy was crying out how she didn't want to be Laura (or turn into Laura) was very powerful. Looking forward to more. :)
sashahailee chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
Jason was so sweet to Tracy.
bellagh6969 chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Awww Tracy :( i could definitely picture those scenes with Tracy crumbling into Luke and Jasons arms. She and the rest of the Q's have all lost so much its only natural for her to have a breaking point
bellagh6969 chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Good update, i'm glad Jason came...I guess i don't mind Sonny and Carly being there considering everything thats happened but i personally didntlike them coming to Alans memorial/funeral on the show either...i iked that everyone made sure Skye and Alcazar got out of there but i'm not against Jason killing the two of them at another time in a different place. Also i love that Ned came for it to support his family
Ms. Quartermaine chapter 22 . 10/21/2012
I am reviewing these out of order, so I hope you don't mind. ;) I am trying to think if Luke would have informed Tracy of Alan's death in that way... Seems like something so serious and somber like that should have been told her to straight out. Maybe he was trying to avoid having to say it. Very sweet and sad scene with Tracy saying goodbye to Dillon. I feel so bad for her. :(
Ms. Quartermaine chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
I think it's pretty realistic for Tracy to shut down after the death of her son and brother... I could see her trying to do things for ELQ to take her mind off of it, but as you wrote, even that wouldn't work. I like seeing Luke be there for Tracy, and as always, I enjoy scenes with the Quartermaines.
sashahailee chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
God my heart is just breaking for the whole quatermaine family.
bellagh6969 chapter 22 . 10/12/2012
I'm glad Monica got some time with Alan before he passed away, it's horrible and sad that he had to die but at least Monica was able to be with him one last time.I could see why Tracy was annoyed with Luke, I was too, now was not the time for riddles and word games. That must have been heartbreaking for Edward he lost so much in the course of a few did his family, I like that he sees the need for them to stick together now and be there for each other.
bellagh6969 chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
I was enjoying this tell Alan died :( Why'd he have to die!
But seriously this is good I just hate that Alan had to die in this too
sashahailee chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
goodness and the hits just keep coming.
Ms. Quartermaine chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
I could definitely visualize Tracy losing control of her emotions after finding out Dillon died. I still have a hard time seeing Jason be the one to tell her. I think Luke or Monica (since she's a doctor and family) would have been a better choice had this really aired, but since it's your story, you have the freedom to decide who you want the characters to interact with. Looking forward to seeing how the other characters support Tracy. :)
sashahailee chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
Yay. I'm glad she woke up, but now the heartache for her really begins. Poor Tracy. Plus poor Jason because he has to tell her. I hope she does not blame him for this whole thing. After this I hope he can actually sit and talk to Liz. So she can tell him the truth.