Reviews for So you can be Mine
Erika l 3095 chapter 16 . 5/25
Love this I actually was truly touched when he takes her. Into his arms awww
: ) I like this ending alot
A sequel would be great.
While reading the 2nd to last paragraph I was listening to the. Song I Like it By Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull
The lyrics go with the paragraph. ; )
Mykayla chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
OMG! I LOVE UR STORY! You should continue it forever and ever :)
fstigtmsb chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Normally I see the name Cara spelled with a K instead of a C. Funny though cause I spell my way of the name Cara also.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I'm only on chapter 1. If it ends in cliffhanger, I need to send out special forces to find you, "author" lol. Seriously. Good stuff. It's not that caky matter that is perfect step for step. Thanks for stepping out of that box!
xo Jenna Bebe
Katelynn chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Will you pretty please continue this story?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE I'VE BEEN WAITING MONTHS FOR THIS PLEASEEEEEE
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Please please please don't let this be the last chapter! -sobs-
AverageJoe chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
Please update soon, I really enjoy reading this!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Please continue it!
PsychDemise chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
This can't be the end! It just went from sad and depressing, to happy and hopeful.
I want to see the reactions of everyone around them. I know that most will shun them, because they think they know Cara. They'll try to persuade River to leave her, by spreading rumors about her and her family.
His mother even might demand Cara leave the choir.

I would absolutely love for you to finish this story!
I've been so excited for an update, I've gone back and reread all the previous chapters.
Jada chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Nooooo please please finish! I've been waiting for this to get updated and literally almost cried when I saw it might not be continued.
amessageinabottle chapter 16 . 10/25/2013
Sort of disappointed you won't be continuing the story... I would haved loved to see how this all pans out but atleast they are togeather :)
HGrey79 chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
Yes FINALLY! I swear this story is the only thing I look forward to on this website! Oh my god please don't stop posting! This last chapter can just lead to sooo much more and you've got ideas I wanna read! -H
MissSnowWhiteQueen chapter 16 . 10/22/2013