Reviews for The One That Left
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
If 'Merlin's' Morgana had been fighting to free magic-users in Camelot (and Albion) she might actually have been a complex, even intriguing character. As it was, she only ever became fem!Uther, a blood-thirsty tyrant for whom other people only existed to serve her. Such a waste.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I don't know why you think it was terrible. In fact I loved it. It was amazing.
The little snippets hardly connected or not at all and some from AUs, but they were still amazing and I love (and hate) how I can build a background to each and everyone (the possibilities won't leave my head and drive me insane for hours).
I hope you write something like this again. :)
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I loved this. It was like looking through a Morgana kaleidoscope.
It was great! Don't suppose you could do this for Merlin, Arthur and Gwen could you?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You had her kiss Merlin... I will bloody love you forever :)
Kreuz106 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hahaha this is awesome! I love it
trueromantic333 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was good! Excellent, even! Writer's block sucks though, I hope you recover soon!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh my goodness, these were all so good! I think my favorite one was the one where Gwen is comforting Morgana after she has a nightmare. It's so sweet, but sad when you think about it because of how Morgana is now. :/
Again, these were great!
GeoffreyF chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That wasn't terrible at all! It was unusual, sure, but it was a really lovely character portrait - a life in snapshots, as it were. Each snippet adds one more piece to the puzzle of Morgana; we've discussed my problems with her character before, but I always love it when someone attempts to unravel her and show what makes her tick, and you've done a marvellous job. There's almost a feeling that the ficlets are even sometimes from separate and alternative realities, "might-have-beens" in a sense, just to draw out her character a little more. The whole thing is absolutely lovely, and I wish we could all combat writer's block with such aplomb!
princessozmaofoz chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
No, they weren't terrible. I really enjoyed them. It was interesting to see how completely Morgana has changed over time. Great work :)
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
AWW! This amazing and beautiful! But,... so sad. MF
BloodFromTheThorn chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really liked it :3 It was cute in a kind of eerie way :)
-Thorn
noamg chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
No, it wasn't terrible - in fact, it's one of your best fic. You remembered that Morgana is supposed to be a multi-layered character, something that the show's writers seemed to have forgotten in the last two seasons.
April29Roses chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I can't imagine that you may have thought his terrible! The drabbles were short, but it was like seeing Morgana in glittering bits, as if reflected in the crystal cave itself. The present, the past, what could have been, what may come to pass... Morgana has always been a mercurial character! This piece very much suited her.
I hope your writers block resolves quickly. I'm sure you are hearing lots of unsolicited advice, and of course I can't presume that I understand. But when nothing is coming creatively in one medium, sometimes switching to another, can break the block, (writing to painting, to collage, to music, to video, to etc...).
alicat259 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked it! Not your best work, but enjoyable nonetheless :)
If you want some inspiration, I think this might cheer you up - this article was on the front page of the Brisbane newspaper yesterday and I immediately thought of you, so hopefully you get a laugh out of it!
. /ipad/global-leaders-to-converge-on-brisbane-for-2014-g20-summit/story-fn6ck45n-1226423064291
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
What are you on about 'terrible'. You're either fishing for compliments or don't realise how epic you are. The contrasts between Good Morgana and Evil Morgana were brilliantly done. At times I really miss when Morgana was good and nice but at the same time Evil Morgana is quite badass, she holds nothing back. If she wants to kill you then she won't stop until your corpse is lying on the ground in front of her. I have to admit, one thing I'd love to see is Morgana turning back to the good side (albeit briefly) to help combat a shared foe