Reviews for Composition
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
He composed for The Woman so of course he would for John. Well done.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wow! Love it.
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That is a really beautiful piece. Thank you so much for sharing.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very good story :)
ForeverShippingJohnlock chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
i think i reviewed this already, but forget to favourite it :P
JM chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh Lord, you know nothing about the violin.
Catori Simone Winston chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was cute. I loved how you described Sherlock playing the violin and his description of how the violin is three pieces; the violin, bow and the person. It made such sense. It was wonderful. :) Loved reading it.

Catori
Jet M Doods chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. Not much else I can say.
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh definantly not tired of seeing your stories in the inbox when they are like this.

'Sometimes he will have the smallest of smiles on his face, and his eyes will close and John will think he has become one with the music. That Sherlock is now floating with the notes, all around the flat, every little molecule of him attached to its own note. That the Sherlock he sees before him, softly smiling and swaying gently, is just a husk now. That the music has taken Sherlock and ran with him.'

Wonderful imagary.

'Sherlock drew closer, standing in front of John. For a minute, John thought he was going to straddle his lap. Might have been hoping for it. But he merely knelt in front of him and placed the violin and bow in his lap. "The violin and bow are both separate entities. From each other and from yourself. You must learn to make all three work in harmony. The violin and bow are brother and sister. They are different but have learned to work together. It's you who must learn how to work in tandem with them. You have to let the violin and bow teach you, not the other way around." He lifted the violin, placed it under his chin, lifted the bow and played a measure or two. It was almost obscene, having Sherlock between his knees playing that violin like that. Sweat gathered underneath his collar and his testicles became oversensitive.'

Wow just wow.

'The use of the term 'even you' ruffles his feathers a bit, but he knows that engaging in an argument with Mycroft will prove useless in the extreme. Instead he says, "Well, I don't know, Mycroft. As far as I know, nothing's happened that would make him feel the need to use. I mean as far as I can he's been…" His mind flashes to all the times in the past few months when he's noticed Sherlock smiling suddenly for no reason, or the unusually large number of instances in which he actually managed to make Sherlock laugh. Sherlock isn't brooding, per say, but he's never been chipper either. For the first time, he realizes how uncharacteristic his behavior has been.
He realizes his thoughts wandered off in the middle of a sentence, leaving an irritated Mycroft hanging, and quickly says, "Happy. He's been happy." Instead of looking satisfied, Mycroft's lips thin into a straight line and John says, "Surely that must be good? That he's happy?"'

Loved worried Mycroft with slightly confused John. Great.

"That was lovely," John says, once Sherlock is done and has set the violin aside. He dares, with held breath, to place his hands on Sherlock's thighs. He doesn't know what he's doing, is concerned that he's reading everything wrong, but Sherlock's there and he's in his lap for God's sake, and even Sherlock, with his lack of respect for personal space, must realize what that implies.

So Sherlock and So John. Great.

'John can't help but burst out laughing, even as the statement itself shoots right to his groin. He pulls Sherlock towards him and says, "Okay. Sounds good."'

Hahahahahaha. Sherlock line before this and wonderful Sherlock reaction.

Wonderful, Wonderful, Fanfiction.

Thanks for sharing,
Rairakku
Qualyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, how can I even express how much I love this ?
Ok, you're on Tumblr so :

I play the violin (okay, haven't played in years, but I know to) and what you wrote, about the violin and the bow being separate entities, is just so so so right! I particularly had to win the bow over, it's fussy and it wants to be held just right :p

So yeah, I loved this, you're writing style, already follow you on Tumblr and I just saw that you wrote a story in Omega!verse and you just couldn't be more awesome !

Gonna read that one now and maybe pick up the violin again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! its so beautifully written and you captured the characters really well :D
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Darling, NEVER apologize for updating. How you described the final note...now that will stay with me for days. I can't help feeling a bit sorry for Mycroft the Iceman. Wonderful story!
Forte
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow! That was AWESOME!
NaruHina143 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is a beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was beautiful :). Oh and for the record, we can never grow tired of anyone that has such good stories :). Ever! So feel free to post, and post, and post :)