Reviews for Obsession Starts with a V
Psyclon chapter 18 . 5/4
Let me see if I had Max's history right; Max was dating David's mother but she cheated on him and became pregnant with David. Did I get it right?
RogueArrow chapter 36 . 2/16
I have to admit I had some reservations when I started to read this story. But I'm glad I read on - in fact I read the story in one go! I didn't review that night (about 3 days ago) because it was after 5 in the morning but the next day, the story was still on my mind. Besides thinking about it, laughing over certain parts, I really would love to have more to read. I really hope you decide to do a sequel or at least something to go along with this story. I'd love to see something with Marko and Veronica's mom (maybe about him being over at the house more), also Sam and David's reactions (plus everyone else's) to Veronica now being in love with Paul plus other stuff in general (like oh lord what would the boys reaction be to her (and Sam's?) first dance or Veronica 'becoming a woman'? I just can't help but laugh when I think about it!

Again, I really enjoyed your story and I hope to see more from you in the Lost Boys fandom and perhaps one day a sequel or something to go with this story. Thanks for the lovely read :)
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 36 . 12/12/2014
I loved it! You should make a sequel
Fire and Ash chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
I've just re-read this story and I love it! :D

I hope you do a sequel to it! It would awesome. :D

Fire and Ash.

xx
Flowerchild23 chapter 36 . 6/24/2014
Wow!
Anon chapter 36 . 2/18/2014
Would you ever consider doing a sequel to this story? It was absolutely adorable, and you've certainly got the attitudes down! I realize this story is older, and yet I keep coming back to it, re-reading bits and pieces. Very realistic too with all of the over-exaggeration and moodiness of the typical pre-teen girl. When it comes to the Lost Boys, I don't usually follow around many OCs, and yet I can't stay away from her!
Pandora4977 chapter 36 . 9/12/2013
I finished reading the last twenty chapters of this this morning. I can't to explain to you how much I loved this story! It was so cute! I liked that it wasn't just romance but it made me feel butterflies when Veronica and David had a little cute moment. 3 and I loved the ending!
heavenssadi chapter 36 . 6/15/2013
I absolutely adore this story. XD think I've read it over 10 times now.
Entangler chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I told myself I'd read just one more chapter and that was 6 chapters ago...
Entangler chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
You've really got the relationships between the characters down pat imo - I've been noticing that the whole way through. I think Star would be torn between Michael and David in the situation where they're both... alive. Dwane and Paul treat Laddie just right, and I think David 'would' scare the piss outta Lucy too :) Just a couple of examples of what I've noticed :)
Entangler chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I love Veronica's little exaggerations - "she basically just kissed David" when he handed her a cigarette from his mouth & "that she was holding David's hand" when he was dragging her along by the wrist. Haha, love it!
Entangler chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Really enjoying this so far - I love your flair for humour and you do a good job of keeping the characters in character too :) Nice!
Psyclon chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I just Absouletly love This story! I've read It over and Over, and It still Brings giggles And smiles To me! I am Also a Lost boys Addict! I love David as Well, I hope You can Finish both Lost boys Stories- And eventually, Get to The others. c:
miseryXlovesXmyXcompanyX chapter 36 . 2/8/2013
awesome :D will there possibly be a sequel in the near future (hint hint) :DDDDDD
S chapter 36 . 2/8/2013
Well, I really enjoyed reading this story. It was written very well and I'm glad I found it! I am looking forward to reading more Lost Boys stories by you and hopefully a sequel...? :) haha well anyways, great job! And P.S: I loved the last part where Veronica made David dance with her to "My Girl" hahah so cute!