Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
Cats Eye Moon chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Away no. Poor Helen! she really needs to stop pushing Tesla away. Great fic am, enjoying Rose very much too. It's hard cos you want both of them to get want they want and there is only one portion of Tesla?
Neverendingimagination chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
You're so cruel to Helen, then again, she needs to get her arse in gear. Wow another emotional roller coaster and a half. Amazing stuff. Snappy dialogue and your descriptions are so detailed and rich, you make your readers feel every emotion and suck us in to your world.
agrainne24 chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
*FACEPALM* It seems I haven't reviewed any of your stories in a while! Reading the ending to this brought mixed emotions...I loved Rose for showing Helen that she was being an idiot and for showing her that she does love Nikola. I also hated Rose and Nikola for upsetting Helen with that kiss and the ending? Oh the ending was so bittersweet! I think I actually shouted at Nikola to turn around and go back to the plane! Anyway I loved that ending - perfect set up for Anything Can Happen :)
HelenaVer chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
I've just finished reading this story and I'm still under such a strong impression so don't judge me too strict if my review is a little confused.) You know, with the last word of your story my first thought was 'OMG!' This is the most heartbreaking, touching and beautiful story and it's written so perfectly, I want to change nothing in it. You made a great job to combine love and tears, passion and death, romance and terrifying moments... I was crying when I was reading the scene with the song... I just have no word...
Oh, I adore Rose, she’s fantastic! And the moment when she sends Nikola’s dreams to Helen makes me still giggling, though I would hit him for ‘making love trio’.)))

Thank you so much for that wave of emotions!)
2BeautifulBrownEyes chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
You have a wicked soul and I love you for it. This hurt me so much, but in a good/not-so-good way. It was beautiful and heartbreaking and just all together amazing. I really feel bad for Rose because she loves both of them so much, and they are both so stupid (Helen more than Nikola). And freaking Helen! Sometimes she just needs a good smack upside the head! They just need to get it together. I really loved the story. It made me laugh and damn near cry, and I can't wait for the next instalment in the series. Thank you!

PS. I love Rose, she is brilliant!
minderismeer chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
Thanks for this story! I have read it with much joy. Really powerful and sad. Cannot wait to begin reading your other story.
ljubav1986 chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Awww, so much sadness. I want happy times!
insufferablyteslen chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
OK first, when I read this tired all I think is "waffles? there are waffles?" and second I'M SAD IT'S OVER. Sad ending is sad. :( But now on to part three... :D

I did love the part where Nikola and Rose were kissing but all they were thinking/projecting was about Helen. Heehee. Except not cause sad. She was going to throw herself at him! Or play footsies! ARGHH. :P
Meegan chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
Wtf?!'!'!? Are you kidding me? This is the closest I've come to hating you! I still love you as I am in awe of your steel to write that and how brilliant you write but seriously if this was on the show I'd be bloody ranting and raving having thrown the tv remote against a wall or something !

Great dialogue if a slightly bit messy at one point
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
Oh no! I can't believe you left us there! AAAHHHHHH :( I cannot wait for the next series.
agrainne24 chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
"You two are idiots." Haha my sentiments exactly! Loved this and can't wait for the last chapter and the start of Anything Can Happen...post soon. Please? Xo
minderismeer chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
Loved it, like always :) I think you really did justice to Helen her thoughts, thanks!
agrainne24 chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
Awwww I loved it! Poor Rose...that moment had me tearing up! Ooh Helen is cranky and for good reason! Loved the Rose/Nikola moment so adorable :) MOOOORE...soon yes? :)
insufferablyteslen chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Giggling at the Farscape reference... way to distract from the angst! :P
BellsB chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
Yes :) awesome :) more please! xo

Always love your teslen.. nice balance and reality of push and pull with Helen and Tesla... doesn't suit for her to outright hate him or outright love him fully... adult relationships are complex enough as you grow older; nevermind having lived through many many lifetimes!

Also ... Jonathon Young... *squee*