Reviews for The Cure For Madness
WarFlower chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This was so sweet. I loved it
Electric Fire chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
This is a really interesting take on Cicero's character. Or I never really understood the Madman. Either way I really enjoyed the story.
Nashuuna chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Pure perfection. I love how you've portrayed Cicero here and the way his mind was plagued by two separate personalities. I loved the story and it pains me that it's so short. Still, great job here! 3
Katie chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I Love it... Please keep writing. :)
DeathxIncarnate chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Wonderfully written. I adore the way you word your sentences and it grabs you and pulls you in. I couldn't stop reading once I started. Cicero is one of my favorite characters and I'm disappointed that more people don't write about him. I absolutely loved how you portrayed the way his mind works. Overall excellent job, keep writing! 3
Brooklyn chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
OMG THIS MADE ME SO HORNY XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
YAY! That was cute! x3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Honestly probably the second best fanfiction I have ever read. The first was so beautifully written it was impossible to not be first. It's like comparing Jensen Ackles to Andy Biersack, both beautiful but one a small step higher than the other. On a scale of one to ten, definitely a strong eleven.
GreekGeek14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This was really great. I loved it so much.
Spg chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Niccceee
batjoker12 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
another please with children oh yes beautiful babies
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
The most heart warming thing I've ever read.
breaking-banjos chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
This was so sweet I just loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
So cute!
theInsaneArtist chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
The only thing wrong is that the Dragon word for 'death' is 'dinok', not 'Anemone.' Other than that, well written! :D