Reviews for Can you keep up?
MiGoreng chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Aahhhhh love it! U really got the characters spot on!
Soo much ShiraxDiego fluff :3
Me wants more :D

Really well written, keep up the good work!
Dowy Sixst Haevens chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Well hello there!

I like your first Chapters so far. I think you got the character traits right also and the potential of a good storyline is definately there. I also like the teasing coming from Shira at tough Diego.

If I were to write this story, which I am not obviously, I also would concentrate on romance/Humor. You should also use the Pride of the sabers as means to create a twist. Lovey-Dovey is good but there is more to a real good Story. A bit danger is always good. Of course everything I just wrote is based on my opinion, so feel free to simply ignore it.

At last I wanted to say that it is a really good start and that you should keep on writing to improve. The First is always the hardest. Don't give up!

And most of all have fun writing...

(... but don't forget to Update.)
PurplePurplePurple chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
So far so good! I just saw Ice Age 4 today and I loved it. I look forward to seeing more of Shira finding her place in the herd and the family.
Funkywatermelon chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Really good job! And cograts on nailing granny!

She was perfect!

Really cute, nailed everyone! Looking forward to hearing the girls' talk in the next chapter!
CarminaxBuranax chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You already saw the movie too... :)
Gloaming Transcendence chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Good job at writing for the characters so far, you seem to have their personalities spot on or near enough to it, and the humour is well written also. I look forward to updates!
SHEZZA221HOLMES chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
YAY! U are continuing the story! Hahahahaha! I 3 granny!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Awesome chapter! And a very funny one, too! Wow, Diego did fall for Shira the minute he saw her, and I'm just seeing the movie today! How did Granny get there so fast? On to the sequel!
isanimes chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
*_* I have to say it: WOOOOOOW! I LUV IT! Luv it luuuv it! This gonna be really fuuuunny! x3 I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORR SO DO MORE FAST AS SHIRA PLEASEEEEE
AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Good to see another DiegoxShira story on here : )

Always nice to see what other authors are writing about this awesome pairing.

Good opening, loved how the opossum brothers reacted. ["HA WOO! YOU WORK IT DUDE!" "GO DIEGO GO!" "DIEGO'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!"] So in character.

One issue I have is that the second paragraph is very long. It probably could've been halved somewhere in the middle, but no big deal. Just a personal preference.

Anyways, good recap on the movie :D

Can't wait for more!

Aquila
SHEZZA221HOLMES chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was Reaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyy good! XD keep on writing! If ur going to add another chappie, hope u do soon! :D
WinterRoseQT chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
please continue it :) and im a big fan of diego and shira ;)
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was cute!

Dang possums, interrupting the sweet moment. Can't these two nuzzle in peace! They love each other, why do the possums have to spy on them.

Hopefully they can get some affection in soon...
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see all of this cool stuff in the movie! Update soon!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16