Reviews for Can you keep up?
MusicRocks807 chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
I think you should start the sequel with the 'Shira in labor' but just change it a little so it's a bit different from the start of 3 because it would be really funny, and I do think you should keep Buck in it because he's a really popular character and lots of people like him :)
Lorithemolehog123 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Poor Diego always gets embarrassed :)
Lorithemolehog123 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
lol, horsey...
Diego is so smitten!
Lorithemolehog123 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
lol, Granny...
this is beautiful writing! I love it! Poor Diego! And Raz was a girl, on the pirate crew.
Lorithemolehog123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
lol, I love how you took into account that she's new to all this :)
Laughs4life chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Good plot so far. I think you should open with Shira in labor. I would love to see how she and Diego would handle it. But it's up to you. Update soon!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Awesome! The new story sounds really cool! I personally don't want the movies to end just yet, I think the makers still have room for improvement. Yeah, I totally understand about having trouble with Scrat, I don't really write about him either. But I think it would be awesome if you started out with Shira having the cubs I know I'd love it! It's always interesting to see how people vary that particular event. I understand not wanting anymore movies, but I personally love it too much to ever end.

Anyway, I love your idea for the next story, and I can't wait to read it! Update soon! :D
Funkywatermelon chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Do what feels right to you! Keep up the great work!
MintyMintMint chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
i love the idea and shira with mood swing a mamoth with mood swing bad a carnavore with mood swings kitty got claws lol great idea i hope to veiw it soon
Angelotti chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
What a thrill! It would be obviously great and fun to watch Diego altered by Shira. I'll be waiting for your sequel. I'm so excited!
please do not take too long to publish.
ShamoneTigeyWigey chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
I can't wait to read your sequel. :D I think it'd be funny to see Diego freaking out and Shira all moody. I hope the herd doesn't seperate forever (unless they still see each other a lot) because it'll just be sad. ): But do what you please with your story because I know it'll be awesome. :D I can't wait to read it! :D
Laughs4life chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Lol. "Sid I said guy talk. You're more of a thing". Gotta love Diego.

And Manny: "You paralyzed your girlfriend? I know you're new to this thing but girls don't like it when you immobile them and practically ditch them for dead!" I'll keep that in mind when I get a boyfriend.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
update update update update
Laughs4life chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
"Uh honey, you can enjoy rolling down dangerous hills all you want after and UNLESS daddy survives!" haha typical Manny. Always so protective. And Granny was hilarious completley oblivious to the dangers!
Laughs4life chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
I absoulutley loved the whole story! Everyone was totally in character and I can't wait for the sequel!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »