Reviews for Sunday in Stepford
tktktk chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
fab!
MaybeSage chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
The last bit made me literally lol hahahah :P you're great at these stories!

And I can totally believe Annie's mum doing that crap to her unsurprisingly... It's good that Jeff was there though :) :)

Loved it!
nyclove3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I don't know how but I think I completely missed this over at M/M and it's wonderful! I like fics that delve into Annie's past. There's so much untapped potential there and so many more reasons for her and Jeff to bond over parental issues/problems. Looking at it like this you wonder how J/A weren't written for each other from the start because they just have so much more in common than I think anyone initially realized.

Loved this! Just the right amount of humour at the end too. :)
A chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very nice. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Annie's mom that got her hooked, or that the pressure from her turned Annie to drugs. She sounds like such a treasure. NOT.
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awwwww Jeff went with her to see her old house so sweet i love these two so much! It's sad hearing about Annie's past but it reminds us how strong she is love love love this!
DI4W chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Very nice. I would have liked a bit more explanation on why Jeff was there but this was really enjoyable. It was also scarily believable that it was Annie's mom who got her addicted and fits in perfectly with what we know about her. Bravo for this.
Linkin41 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is fabulous. You managed to take something sad and reflect on it, but then added that dash of J/A humor to it. This is just amazing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So cute nice to see a j/a friendship once in a while.
Aevr chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
wow this is a really nice story
love it!