Reviews for Mono
LiveLaughLoveSparkle chapter 1 . 2/16
This story is genius! I love it so much! Everything fits together so perfectly, and the whole thing with Coulson is funny and really sweet, and this story is just totally amazing!
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 1 . 2/15
Absolutely fantastic. They totally deserve that happy ending.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 2/14
Beautiful. I loved it.
Just Watch Me Fly chapter 1 . 1/24
My god this was bloody amazing! Thank you for writing this, it was perfect in so many ways.
Zarcasm chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Mm
hypercell chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Amazing. I want more in this verse
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
WELL, this just became my new head-canon...
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is a very interesting idea. I've never seen anything like it before. You made it believable. And now I'm curious about how Tony will react when he finds out the truth. . . .
Doni chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I'm such a sap, I love it when characters get their happy endings.
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Gets me every time I read it. Thank you for the sheer awesomeness that is this story. Seriously, I love it.
ilovetoread38 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awww this was the best thing ever! Steve and Peggy will always be my favorite pair! Great job
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Liked this.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I love it!
Jinglehells chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It's okay not the best story I've read but it does get me thinking about why immortality might no necessarily be a good think and you're right they do deserve some happiness but that not exactly how the world works not everyone gets what they deserve but you know what I'll let it slide. I'm going to give this story a 7.5/10
macariadaughterofhades chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I really love this story. It has everything i've been looking for in a captain america fanfiction u so much for writing this story.