Reviews for Paradise Lost
XxRackCityBitchxX chapter 6 . 4/27
oh my god...INCEST BITCH! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
This is one of my most favorite stories. I reread it all the time hoping for more. I'll keep hoping because where its left at is awful I want Kurt happy damn it!
Btw I'm totally all about Kurtbastian they are my OTP but I love Cale as an OC and I've always loved the idea of Kurt/Jeff. So I'm hoping for happy endings all around :)
kelsusie chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Now there's a twist I didn't see coming. I do hope you update this soon!
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
please continue!
Galexsy chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
What's gonna happen? What's gonna happen!? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!? ...Okay... I've calmed down... Sorry about that... Umm this was a really good chapter and I'm really liking the story so far. As you can see, I'm dying to find out what happens next and I can't wait for the next update! Nice job.
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
O.O
gleek-lw chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I really like this fic. I love some angst!Kurt. I really want to slap Rachel for what she says. And Blaine too.

When Kurt says "only this morning" as an answer for Cale, I was so sad for him. I really hope things between Kurt, Jeff and Nick will be alright.

So Burt is Cale's dad ? It's interesting. I can't wait for reading what will happen.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
cynthiacyvon chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
can't wait to read more XDDD
LOve your story soo much, too much X)
nabila-nobody chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
CALE IS KURT BROTER OR SOMEWHAT SIBLING ISNT HE! AHA! MY ASUMPTION WAS RIGHT!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Wow just wow
renthead315 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
What? So interesting! Can't wait for more to read to find out what happens!
Winterlove4 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
oh shit makeout incest! still hot though.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Oh wow. Big time twist! Update soon.
yngoldfogee chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
You've put the cat among the pigeons with that revelation, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Have a fantastic holiday season.
msdarque chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
What the ..? Quite an explosive chapter.. Wow!
Nick and Jeff's fight, Kurt and Jeff having sex.. Cale Burt's son?!
I cannot wait to read more and see what has happened.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »