Reviews for In your arms I place my head
me chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
good! finish!
CannedCream chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Good work on this story. I think it's one of the best up here. I wish you would have gone farther though...
Isaac says Booga chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Won't you continue?
asdfjklasdfjklasdfasdf chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
YAY! A Story about the Runaway Five that remembers that god-damned annoying announcer! _ Sweetness.

Looking forward to the rest. If this is truly a romance , please put a bit more detail into it. Ja ne.
Master of Dimensions chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
This is a cool story! Do more with it!
locke huntsley chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
not bad in the least. some of the dialouge sounds off to me, but that's probably because the characters never talk in the game. my only REAL suggestion would be to finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
What your not going to have paula and ness have sex? come on, nintendo charicters become MORE real when they do!
Viper chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Nice one, bro. Been awile since O played EarthBound. Was and still is the best game ever. Love the story too.
The Review Guy chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Nice work.

This section has some of the most humorous fics on the site, as well as some of the most serious. And it's one of the small areas, too...

Just making a comment.
Vivi239 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Very nice, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Giampi chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
This is really nice. It started out very strongly, but it seemed to jump around a bit by the end of the chapter. Still, this is very good and I look forward to more.

There's just one thing that's bugging me: who's Omar? Are you using that name to represent Poo?