Reviews for Chelsea Grin
HermioneDianaRaven chapter 16 . 5/25
Did anyone else see the Mulan reference in there?
Lily Grace chapter 1 . 5/19
Oh my God! that was horribly sad and gross!
I read this and wonder if you are American? A quick thing, Scotland has no death penalty. the most is a life sentance in prison, though that's only about 15-20 years long. that's for things such as murder, child-trafficing, ect. but the rest is really good.
ufc91 chapter 12 . 1/15
Wow! I like how different this Loki is from most of his incarnations in fanfiction. There is something incredibly innocent about how he and Natasha are getting to know one another!
ufc91 chapter 5 . 1/15
I am so glad the story moved away from the gory...I frankly didn't know if I would have the stomach to continue reading. I am glad I did because the similarities between Loki and Natasha are interesting.
scarredreader chapter 1 . 1/1
1 That was the most disturbing thing i have ever read
2 another famous one is The creepypasta Jeff the killer
3 WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT?!
Awesome Bill From Dawsonville chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
Great story, I know it's on hiatus, still a great story. One again a Rose among garbage. I hope to see you update sometime in the near future.
Lies chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Holy fucking shit, my whole vagina just clenched in on itself during these. You really managed to capture the horror and evil of this character.
I noticed the name Joffrey about halfway in and tried to think about if you had been influenced by ASoiaF. Then I remember the first book came out before I was even born, so yes, you probably were.
And I was right :)
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
I just love reading this Fanfic so much. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
juventus chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
Awesome story ! I like the way you are leaving clues that maybe you can use later. I can hardly wait for your next stories :)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
I guess I'll be ignoring that fact about the Vanir as well. I'm planning out a Thor story titled Skyfall.

Good work, I can't wait for more! I read this all in one sitting!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Good work. I really liked the look that Thor gives Tony.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
I like everything in this chapter. Good work, I love your chapter titles. Glad that Loki is officially an Avenger.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Stitch... I'd love to see Loki watch Lilo and Stitch.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Oh boy. This is just getting better and better!