Reviews for Winchesters at Hogwarts: Year One
nawalhussain chapter 1 . 3/4
Was looking for ths kind ov story for reallly long now
Thanks for ths
The story s really awesome
Do write the next chapters
MoonlitDarkness9 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is brilliant, please continue!
Butter is Found chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I have to say, you made fifteen-year-old Dean nice badass along with eleven-year-old Sammy. . . I LOVE IT!

Also liked how you combined the two series as if it's all natural and stuff. Not many writers can do that. Mostly, it's unbalanced, but you Miss/Sir, did it.
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Cool! A very interesting concept, although it would have been nice to see the brothers' reaction to being around/using magic on a regular basis. Also, Dean's struggle to adapt to being in a school, attending classes, being behind all of his other classmates and having to answer to authorities would have been interesting. Otherwise, very enjoyable.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your crossover. Please please please with sugar on top write the next one. (Puppy dog eyes on full force). This rocks! Thanks for writing this!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
*held breath*...It's...Aweeessoommmmeee! WOOHOOO! XDDD *punched the sky with happiness*

I' love the way Dean interaction with Harry and the other Slytherin. Nice and easy-going! I'm glad Harry and Sam in Slytherin and Dean in Gryffindor! Awesome!

Dean is always awesome and amazing! I'm glad he still close to Sam! :)
Quite worried since they has different house, maybe their 'housemates' will make a wall between them. Glad they're not! If they do that, I'd feel want to hurt them. *smiled innocently*

House rivalry indeen stupid, glad Dean and Sam doesn't care about that.

What? Now Dean in mode mother-hen at Harry? Well... NICE! ;) Though Sam's still and always forever his priority... Mwahahaha. *peace*

I love when Snape gave Dean a point too! :) That's nice, Sev!
Icecube toes chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
EmmyFan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Leaping Lizards! This is so good. Please, please, please write year 2 I can't wait to see how the Winchesters handle the Basilisk.
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That was absolutely amazing - love your writing style :) Hope you'll write year two soon!
gracyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
awsome story and very well writin
DCUO Statellizer chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
DUDE! or miss, You're work is amazing! Interesting how you made 15 yr old dean out. please update on year 2 soon. hoping to read more of this
FrancyPantsFrance chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Please update soon. I really love how you combined the two series together. :)
Cannot wait to read more.
Kayla 44 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like this story. I like how you combine the two series. I aso like how you made Hunting a job.
ShadowFox94 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is awesome! I loved it, especially the boys shaking up the house rivalry. Huh, I wonder how they would do in Care of Magical Creatures? I can't wait to read more and find out what the Weasley twins have planned :)
Miststalker chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I enjoyed this, I hope you continue it.