Reviews for Luke's Memoir's ch 9
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great chapter timlar08. I LOVE the frienship between Luke and Kevin in this story and hope they become a couple even though I prefer Reid with Luke of course. Please don't pair Luke with Noah. I LOVE that Luke is seeing Dr. Marlena Evans in your story.
RLeternal chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Difficult to imagine Luke with anyone other than Reid. Although, Luke and Reid were (are) my favorite couple on ATWT, I was okay with Luke and Noah. I always felt that Noah was how he was not out of malicious intent but because of circumstances in which he grew up. But, I did not like Kevin at all. I am okay with Luke returning back to Noah but I hope Luke does not get together with Kevin. The thing I hope the most is that a major portion of "Luke's Memoirs" includes a lot of memories of his life with Reid. Having said that, I like this story which has a different approach.
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
I hope Luke gets to feeling better soon, he shouldn't rush stuff. I wonder who you will pair him up with?
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Great chapter I love your story.
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Another awesome update.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
It looks like Luke has strong feelings for Kevin, maybe it won't be Noah that he reunites with. :)
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Letter from Noah will they reunite?
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Great update, sad see Reid gone, but your writing Luke's feelings very well.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Great update poor Ethan, but Luke is so stressed. :(
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Luke was always good to his brother, and Sisters it is nice seeing them helping him out after his loss.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awesome update I wonder who he will end up with Kevin or Noah?. Great story.