Reviews for Just One Moment
Truk chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Ella no cometió le resiste lo suficiente al final. Aparte de ese aspecto que el resto de esto es muy bueno, sino que utiliza los adjetivos cuando el lector ya se siente la emoción y el dolor. Lo he dicho antes y lo diré de nuevo, usted es un buen escritor.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
It's stories like these that I like to steal ideas from and spin my own stories (: I really liked it 3
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Really good post-ep JAM story. I see you haven't written anything else for Flashpoint. I'd sure love to see more from you!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
suh-weet! :)
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aww. Cute. I love Sam worrying over Jules
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
lovely story x
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed it! Hope u write another story soon!
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aww, very sweet moment, well written, great job :)
ChrisGal1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I LOOOOOOVe protective Sam, and I am so hoping to see more of that side of him in season 5, as well as independent Jules. Great writing...I don't think I have actually even read a fanfic about this episode especially not the JAM in it...since there wasn't a whole lot...so you get the originality award...Looking forward to an update soon!

You seem to write the thoughts of Sam and Jules so well, I love looking for the little expressions on their faces, the flutter in their voices (on the episodes) the little things that aren't "out there" for everyone to see...those little things the writers included in the episodes just to indicate to the viewers that these two are soooo into each other, you write those things sooo well...thank you thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Very cute, Love it! Thank you for sharing :)
KateEals chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
At first I was like, "This shadowfox person sounds familiar, but who is it on Twitter..." Then I went to your homepage and saw you with the BSB, hehehe, ALLI!
I really liked this; very nice fic. As I told you before, I love how Jules gets smashed into the car in this episode and barely even flinches like, "Yeah, I've been shot, BIT%&ES!" Hahaha. And Sam staring at her from the roof: "I don't know what she's saying, but she's definately establishing her street cred."
I love how in this Sam was going all mother hen and Jules was being all cool about getting her face smashed in. I can totally see that happening.
Welcome to the wonderful world of writing about FP stuff, especially since you actually coined the #FlashpointPack name : )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awww, this is really good! There are a lot of episodes for which I'd like to see the reactions after the fact and this is definitely one of them.

Great job!
JAM fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww so sweet a very protective and caring Sam. I was hoping for something after that eppy as she needed some loving for sure. thanks for such a sweet read!
CTI-Jenn chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Excellent job! This was a moment that was definitely needed. Because you know after Sam was so concerned about her being hurt in Attention Shoppers when they weren't even together yet that seeing the actual bruise in Good Cop while they were dating (albeit secretly) that he would definitely freak out. I'm really glad you wrote this and I look forward to seeing many many more stories from you in the future.