Reviews for Auburn and Gold
Raiku.Nishimura chapter 10 . 1/20
Beautiful moment with Tenten and Shikaku.
I'm so impressed by your writing and fiercely proud of Tenten, thank you for writing this!
oikara chapter 14 . 1/19
This story is one of my absolute favourites! I look forward to future chapters
oikara chapter 9 . 1/19
This is by far my favourite chapter. Incredibly creative and well-written
oikara chapter 1 . 1/18
this is brilliant! i am so glad i found this!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
This is really well written and I hope that one day you find the time to continue it.
The time travel is really well thought out in the sense that Tenten has no way of immediately changing the lives of the Konoha 11. It makes a nice change to see Tenten as the main character as well.
I also really like your psychoanalysis of each character due to their food choices-that was fun to read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This fic is just so amazingly awesome! It just gets better everytime I read it!

Best of all current canon doesn't apply, meaning it just got even more awesome!

Tenten is epically portrayed and I love how you portray Yoshino and Tsume!

This fic is perfect! Even if it never gets finished as long as it doesn't get changed to fit with canon revealed after 2013 I'll be a happy camper.

Love love love this fic!

Have a super amazing day!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
You have some plot holes in this story. The first would be the timeline. If Tenten was in the timeline of the third shinobi war then she would have at least noticed Gai, Genma, or Kurenai. I could understand if they were in a different class but you made Asuma (I'm guessing He was the baby the village was celebrating because of the vague description) way too young. The big problem is that in Chapter four you described Minato like he was still an academy student but he couldn't be if a few years later Kushina is a Jonin. The term you used to describe Minato was "boy" which could mean "teenage boy" but you weren't very specific and you should have been if you want people to know what the timeline is. I thought this might have been the second shinobi war because of the vague description of Minato alone and then got really confused when I found out its in the third war time frame because there was no mention of Kakashi, Obito, or Rin.
Aeris de Lothlorien chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
I really like this fanfic, it is not often that fics are centred on character that aren't from team seven or Itachi, Obito ... Plus, it is well written and I like how your character interact with each other. I'm just a little confused about the time line, as you said in one of the first chapters that there would bee 16 years before the birth of the rookie 9 I expected Kushina to be younger, may be Tsume's age or even younger as Naruto was her first child (while Kiba is Tsume's second one) and always pictured her as beeing in her early twenties when she died...
Jashl Xxify chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
I want to know why there is a one year gap in chapter updates, I refuse to believe this is dead!
Jashl Xxify chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
WHY IS THERE NO UPDATE FOR 2 YEARS! UPDATE! NOW!
True Guardian Angel chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
please update soon!
Spica75 chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Hope you continue this sometime...
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
God I miss this fic. I miss well written time travel stories that don't incorporate the atrocity that is recent canon. No Obitobi or Yagura or overpowered Madara or implausible meetings with all the old kage.
Just Tenten at her best, living in a well written and well thought out pre-series world and changing the future little by little everyday.

I really love tis fic!
GreenOnBlack chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Its interesting, seeing things through her eyes. Keep up the good work.
fleurde5 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
This is wow. I really liked the chapter's theme.

I almost believed in Shikaku's idea that Tenten is a tyrant because 1)he was convincing, 2)I liked the Nara's, 3)I don't know if Tenten fought the kids for the defendant's sake or her own sake. I doubted because Tenten loves Konoha and her friends and Shikaku was wrong about her being a spy. Then, whoah! Tenten just burned down that false claim and left Shikaku feeling sorry. I was not cheering because it does not go well with the mood at the end.

Like the character interactions, Tenten's characteristics viewed by Shikaku ( who is not her friend), the expanded details of the Leaf Village, Tenten's morals and statutes ( she is so righteous, in my opinion, deserves her goddess's gift).