Reviews for The melody of love and hate
Talon - The Blade's Shadow chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Hey, new to the fandom, and well, I like the fic, I really do. I know lots of people read this, but barely review it, it's still a great story, just keep writing, I actually want to see where this story leads.
Georgie chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Hi! Your plot is really good, and don't worry- there are people reading your work! I would be happy to read your work and make any corrections if you want. :)
SelenWolf chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
Impressive horrifical details. i think my favorite part was America being cool and relaxed and freaking everyone out with howmuch she knew. next thing u should do is something like amytyville, like someone gets possesed and starts to go after the others.
SelenWolf chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
This is getting better and better dude! keep at it or i will murder you
Kaze Wynd chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I was sooo excited when I saw the new chapter was up
YoungTitansEvolution chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Hey in chapter 11 you said that something bad had happened between Teddy and Billy and I would like to know so please answer my question cause I've just recently became a fan of them so pm me back please
Wickling Fangirl chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Thaaaaank you for this chapter
dl.dl.75 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Dude your just amazing :* I love your Teddy&Billy fan fic please dont stop writting atleast not any time soon :D Keep adding chapters . I'll be sure to favor,like,&review. Lastley I have only one thing to critisize your spelling is a bit off and you have made some mistakes . NEXT time take sometime to calmly review your work ;)
Ps. It dosent really bother me I love your fan fic
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
First rule of fame: Don't let it go to ur head!

I would know. Popular status can kill you. everyone starts paying more attention to everything you do. It sucks. And when you do something super awesomely cool, everyone is all like "OMFG! THAT WAS AWESOME!" and they start liking you, you feel accepted when in reality they only like you for status.

Been there. Done that.

One of the many problems of being a top dog at a Private school. Everyone in town knows you when you're in plays, live performances at coffee shops, on YouTube, choral concerts, instrumental concert, competitions, sports, yeah...

So...yeah. Billy is being a tool.
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Next tip: Dialogue.

When you start new dialogue, you always skip a line, because, if its in a paragraph, it's going to be considered a quote. plus, its hard to follow and read.

Plus, this chapter was good! I liked the plot twist! I like the whole 3 worlds rolled into one. reminds me of myself. :D
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Awwwww. okay, new tip!

Paragraphing! A typical paragraph is usually around 4 to 6 sentences (sentences, another tip too later), and usually has a focus. Like a paragraph of description when at a scene. or a paragraph of narration. followed by a paragraph of inner though. then maybe a paragraph of example. then repeat. that entire action scene was really good, although its unpleasant to read it when it's literally a huge chunk of letters. a readers brain can process more and accept more when read in smaller chunks.

Now, sentences. THERE WERE TOO MANY RUN-ON SENTENCES! just saying. there are a few times where you had triple subject and quadruple action.
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Okay, this chapter was a little sketchy. like it prolly would've been better to write it in 3rd person (meaning you're an all knowing observer. u know their thoughts and reactions). also, just got ur reply.

although that may help spelling, it doesn't exactly fix grammar. For example, the usage of commas is very important for a writer because it allows writers to, well, put pauses in writing so a reader can percieve it easier.

I'm a major grammar Nazis. and that's really cute u let ur boyfriend check ur stories. I'd let mine check my work, but he doesn't like fanfiction a lot and he's an honor student at a really really good school and his essay placed in the upper tenth percentile for his orientation. But I did let him once and he only changed one little thing about my organization. lol! :)
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
okay, reading this again. and yeah, u summed up in about 3000 words what is gonna take me 30,000 words to get to. Haha! yeah, deiniftely need to work on grammar. ever try giving ur story to a friend and letting them correct it for you? or like rewrite it after you've finished writing it? I usually go through my chapters at least 2 or 3 times looking for errors. :)
Moon-Fox13 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Pretty good ending, it was interesting having the evil guy end up being Mephisto.
SelenWolf chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Normal my ass.

this was a very good ending.

When will you make season two?