Reviews for By A Single Thread
Shadowhusbano chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
His blood lingered my finger tips. How I hated him. I found it possible now, to move on as he would say. But you know. He shouldn't have started it. with a shoulder to cry on. A older brother to care for. but now. now it doesn't matter. I find his death exhilarating. but I know I'll end up in jail. I'll be hated. The hero died because of his own little brother. huh, I find him much better now.

When he kissed me I felt nothing.

When He winced, I thought, Why can't he just stop lying to me.

You shouldn't have picked me up as a child.

You shouldn't have taken me in and treated me with love of a brother.

You shouldn't have felt anything for me.

You should have let me die as a naiver child, or even grow on my own.

it was supposed to be the end of it. but life isn't all to nice to me, now is it.

*something I was thinking of as I read threw the bottom part, where I realized it was Tails*
Master Metallix chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wow; I'd better thank Trauts for recommending this fic to me, especially since its age, while certainly not diminishing its impact upon the reader, would have prevented me from finding it on my own. This is awesome, and very dark. Amy certainly doesn't mince words at the beginning. I found the twist near the end that signalled the change in Point of View - it was merciless, underhanded, and the climax of this well-woven crime of passion. Keep up the good work.
Trauts chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Without a doubt, this is the most broken hearted I have ever felt reading what is, technically, a SonTails.

The...the story (If you can call it a story, rather than a dark section of the mind taken form) is powerful in its own way.

Death.

Confusion.

Hatred.

Insanity even...

All brought into living By A Single Thread...

*sigh*

Congratulations...there is nothing more to say.

Until next time, farewell...
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Tails sounded like a girl at first then gradually became more like a guy... Okies Luved it anyway!
Maverick87 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
You sir just owned my mind. This masterpiece blew me away, I can't even say anything anymore.

Thank you.
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
One word...gorgeous. Okay, three but so sue me I'm not the smartest tool in the . -
Aloran chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
My GOD! That was just amazing. At first, I thought, "Wow... she's gonna kill Sonic... can she go through with it?" But then, all of a sudden... "HOLY CRAP!," which was followed by sheer shock, disbelief, and a wide open mouth as I read. Great story all around. This is DEFINITELY going on my favorites list. _
SpadeHand chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Awewuagh...!

MIND FUCK!

(nice story, plot twistgood)
GtaJake MK-II chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Damn you, Macintyre. Everytime I re-read this, I develop some sort of coherency problem where I can't form complete thoughts or words. Still hasn't lost its effectiveness and still beautifully written in every aspect. And the ending is still great... I'll shut up now.
persona0918 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Positive: Truely amazing story! Love the detail, the plot and the mystery in it all. I love this! Great job on this! At first I thought it was Amy!
Negitive: I'm partitally confused. It says the date was a fox boy from the interior of Sonic's apartment...fox boy is Tails, a couple of times, it refers to "Fox boy" as the date, but Tails es telling the story... I'm confused.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
My God. That is the best fic I have read in a long time. Actually, the one before this was "The Final Step". Guess you're just a great author all around. That was spectacular. The entire fic, I was convinced it was Amy. That's incredible, the way you were able to pull that shocker of a twist at the end. It's obvious you're going to excel at writing, and I dearly hope you continue to do so.
Dyingsoul36 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
A very interesting story, the detail of the thoughts and feelings of the characters is amazing!
Harley Quinn hyenaholic chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
This has probably been said before but...
WOW! HOLY SHIT! YOU ARE GOOD!
And all that time I thought it was Amy!
MORE! MORE! MORE!
(Though not nessecerily a sequel)
Untaintedchild chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
THIS IS IT IF YOU KEEP REVIEWING MY STORY YOU SHOULD SAY SOMETHING NICE, I HATE YOU, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL FAN FIC WRITERS!
Catachresis chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Intense. Very intense. I jumped to one conclusion only to have it reverse and blow up in my face at the end. Very real.