Reviews for Raw Emotion
ada chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
damn that was hot, hope you update again someday
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Perf so cute
wearebroken17 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
This is an amazing story . You capture the characters very well . You're an awesome person for even writing this . I beg you please continue this story .
Degrassi Nonsense chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Haven't seen you in a while.
Green-eyed rusher chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Amazing. You did a great job. I really want to see were their relationship leads? And how they are gonna get through school and stuff? Please update... you do great work
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Me-in-love!
unknown bitxh chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Thusbbhdhsgehsigdtrbhdytjruh fydurjsgbeybeusyrhhfththdyts gdbdhudhrgyhdyryjjujrhyhjjud jhgdhhsshdyhddjdydjdgsbysyrj siuyruiouerydyhghdujhfhdj kayla gdhdhbrdybgstgeheudintfyhyyr hdyydhdudydhxydhyythfyfhfhfu ryuhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhgdfdfsf rtyryryryyr so that's what I think
rockybluewigs chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Finally.
Every time I go to the damn Degrassi forum, I see only two pairings: Eclare, and Camaya. And it's surprising; I ship Eli/Clare.
That's what I thought when I found this fic months ago.
I still have that mindset, and whenever your semester gets less busy (possibly by the end of the fall semester) I will be waiting. I hope you don't give up on it, because there are very few slash (and I mean slash) fics on this fandom. And this one is so good, I just cried when you left us hanging in this chapter. (Not literally... Figuratively speaking)
Anyway, when you, again, have a less busy schedule, please update soon! (Holy Christmas nuts, that was cliched -.-)
Chris chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
post/30512525119/dear-higherground-more-please

We need more!
Secretsouls7 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Update Soon! So In love!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I read both books and it kept me up all night! I get really sucked in to your stories. The only thing I have to say is.. "what do I learn from this?" like what is the message or lesson I should learn at the end of the story. But other than that, I can really feel the tension between the two.
Green-eyed rusher chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Wow... Just wow... You have me so hooked... I really want to see ehat happens... Update soon... Amazing job...
Smash chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Aaaaaamazing! Hope you update soon!
Degrassi Nonsense chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Oh my God!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
That was great. I liked the part where they had to separate, afraid knowing that the next day they would be facing their relationship in school. Mostly because you have that little hope inside that it won't end but under their circumstance it probably will :( It's really good though can't wait for the next chapter!