Reviews for The Lost Fate
XxVokunxX chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Heh heh heh funny
Excalibursoul chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Please please wright more of this story I am beginning to believe the only stories I like are doomed to not be completed I know there is a lot going on but I will lose faith in humanity if you let it all get to you
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I'd like to see this continued, KOA was an awesome game, kinda sad there weren't more stories written about it.
Reploid Avenger chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I hope you continue this, this is very good and has a lot of potential.
Aluriea chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
nice story so far looking forward to see if you continue it
The Unbelievable chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I can't wait until you update this again. Please hurry!
ann chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
You must finish this! I like the story! Update soon!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Well, that was fun. Messing around Lothering and all that might attract Hawke, maybe? (next to Varric, Hawke the Sarcastic is my favorite in DAverse)

Also I've seen some crossovers between Inheritance and ES, though I can't say I liked any of them (either because they turned into "love in first sight", or the author was kinda lazy and doesn't update much, or the Dovahkiin was too submissive to fill the " With the power to rival Sun" or any of the badass-vibe of the Thu'um master/Dragonslayer).

Though yesterday I found this story in-which Anders found his way to Skyrim, which has a promising start.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Good... at this point there's not enough room to wiggle in the DAO's plot so I wouldn't hold it against you. I'm rather interested to see the Fateless One's reaction to the Qun when the reach Lothering though. The Qunari might not naturally chained by fate, follow the Qun with enough zeal that they might as well be.

Good job.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
It kinda pissed me off that in every other fic which involves events of DAO the crossed hero accepts the joining without a protest (in one case the freakin' Dragonborn/Dovahkiin did the joining... and subsequently followed the plot of DAO to the later, which made no sense considering he still had his Thu'um and could probably shout the whole darkspawn army to oblivion).

I found Nelda very refreshing.

This story introduced me to KoA:R which I'm going to play, soo thanks.
kogouma chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
yay a new chapter! :D
i loved it!it was great,i especially
loved the fight between the Templars
and soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
This story isn't bad. There are a few grammar mistakes, and the story feels a little rushed in places, but overall I like it. There aren't enough Kingdom of Amular stories. Also, I've only read one good Inheritance/ Elder Scolls crossover. It's called Dragons by Annonimous4862. Most of the rest are crap. I mean really really horrible.
MaiaGen chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I have only ever gotten past the introduction for KoA, but so far the two games work as a crossover.
kogouma chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
ohhhh all shiny and purple was a great chapter and i like the part where Nelda and Flemeth locked eyes for a soon pleas!
ARavingLooony chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
yay Nelda didnt become a GW stupid Duncan tryin 2 make her go through the joining if ur gunna do a romance itd b awesome if u did one between Nelda & Minasia