Reviews for An Altered Destiny
Wow I wonder why she hasn't learned from spanking before. I mean, I was spanked and sociolinguistic EXTREMELY hard until about 5, so that I'd know how to act there on out. If Leia was spanked constantly, shouldn't she know not to mess with anyone ever again? Oh well, I haven't been 9 for a little while now, so I don't remember
Jacqueline Roget chapter 32 . 8/11
Loved it!
Irena Devereau chapter 12 . 7/28
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved. Or something like that.
saw it coming
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 32 . 7/9
Damn you Vader! I hated the spanking!
maracollins chapter 32 . 6/24
Really great job! I never did like Bail, Obi-wan, and Yoda taking the twins, it didn't sit well with me. Besides all the Skywalker family feels, including Mara and Piett's back-stories as side characters was fun!
MovesLikeSpidey chapter 32 . 5/20
I really loved this story.
luna chapter 3 . 3/13
i would love to read on, but your grammar is really bad. i don't know if you have a beta, but if you don't you should get one.
Okay, again, my only real complaint is your Vader is too nice. Take the time to let him get there naturally.
Some suggestions: Do you really think anyone would be brave enough to ask Vader to pay his bill? My guess is he would expect and get whatever he wanted for free out of fear. I know you are trying for the softer side of Vader, but I think you are getting there too fast.
Novel idea, but I think you could really improve the story by using more casual-sounding dialogue.
" Anakin at the same time spoke,' So who is the new boyfriend Ahsoka?' " Yeah Ahsoka, who is this new boyfriend of yours?

WHO IS IT?!

We never saw that part :c It would've been great to hear. Other than that, I love the story! xx
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
That was not just not a warm welcome but ice cold
ESO chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
The whole obi wan organa yoda evil kidnapping thing was over done, and completely oc. The story wouldve been fine if you didnt include that junk, why not just have bail killed during the raid and the story continues as normal? Yoda and obi wan stripped of their titles? BC they did what they thought was right? Well where were they when anakin was conflicted on what to do? Could of just intervened right then and their and solved everything but nope that wouldnt make any sense! And the language you used to describe ppls anger was bland and way over used, shouted in anger or in anger was used like a million times and im not even done yet! Now dont get me wrong i love this fic but your characters are over done and way oc. I like piet/pooja pairing! 7/10 for a overall good fic but a lot of extra garbage added that was unnecessary.
fireman64 chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
I read the whole fic on my kindle(paperwhite) 3p.m. to 10p.m. I read it once every 6 months. Its AMAZING as always. I first saw Freed from the Darkness(my first fanfic) but then u kind of stopped that so I turned to this. You really should finish writing Freed from the Darkness and start writing stuff again because this stuff is mind-blowing.
Fireman64,