Reviews for One Magical Evening
Jan2StaMuse chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Finally! I've been trying to review this chapter and it wouldn't let me, lol. Anyway, this was extremely romantic and sweet. Daphne's realization that Niles may be in love with her while remembering that infamous night was nothing short of brilliant. I loved it!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lovely to see how Daphne wants to accompany Niles when his own brother has deserted him. Also, that she wants to get away from Frasier, her boss lol! Love the way this story is headed.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Awww...very sweet and romantic and fabulous, as always! I enjoyed it!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great start! I can't wait to see what happens next!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Wonderful! Nothing short of brilliant as always! Great job
leighann415 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Wow, that was seriously more melt-worthy than I imagined! :) I love Daphne thinking back to "Daphne Hates Sherry," and asking Niles if he loved her. And then the kiss...*sigh* Perfect! Awesome story, and I don't mind that it's only 2 chapters. I'm sure the next story will be awesome too! :) *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love Niles asking Daphne to the opera, naturally! :) I think this is a good start. Frasier's reaction to their "date" is completely in-character. You already know I love this. :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Awww, absolutely wonderful! i loved how Daphne just bluntly asked him if he loved her! That was awesome. And of course when the guys thought Daphne was a hooker LOL Great story! loved it.
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love it so far! And neat idea having Daphne and Niles fret over Frasier going to the pub. After all, it's a possibility for them to bond hihi
iloveromance chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I can hardly write this review from melting so much! I LOVED the ending to this and I love the 'mention' of a certain warm Seattle night which I'm guessing involved an oscillating fan! ) I think I'm going to have to watch this episode again but I'm sure it isn't anywhere near as wonderful as this story! *hugs*
iloveromance chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is so adorable so far! I love it! I just want to hug Niles so badly here! But I'm sure Daphne will make him feel better. It's so sweet of her to want to accompany him to the opera!