Reviews for Challenge
Eyebrows raised chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
"Mispelling and grammer with not be accepted. I mean their are teenagers on this sight that don't even reread their own work and just because fanfiction doesn't have a spell check doesn't mean you can't double take."

Uh... There are at least four such issues IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH.
Gift of the Dragons chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'll see if I can take you up on your challenge. These are my terms:
1. Hades of course!
2. Yeah, I picked Hades for a reason. I'll probably put it off as his demigod powers overtake his ghost ones, and they can't be used for a while or something like that...
3. If Percy's fifteen that's just past Battle of the Labyrinth, or for half or so of Last Olympian.
4. Is it required? I'm not so good on romance...
course *Scoffs* Why wouldn't it be?
6. Are other characters available as well? It'll be hard filling up camp with... 6 people.
7. There isn't a 7. Ha.
The story may take some time, as I am currently writing two (one on hiatus because of a block) but I'll put this on my list. It will be # 7.
AnnaChocolate chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Just like that, I saw two mistakes in your warning about mispelling. Just saying.
mailaine chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
um I just saw one mistake in your suggestion and that is that at 13 Danny didn't have his ghost powers, he got them when he was 14. I don't think I will do it cause I'm working on 2 other stories right now but I might!