Reviews for Love is in the Air
Geardirector chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
This story was fairly decent. Some serious grammar issues and some problems with the pacing, but there wasn't anything inherently WRONG with it either. There was some fun to be had here.
Icarus-Discord chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
Just finished reading it, and I love it. Dragonfable was always the one thing that Sparked my Imagination the most, and this, is just Pure Inspiration. Very good.
Vaneria Potter chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Serenity won't mind her in being destroyed thanks to pissed-off friends as opposed to Invading Forces, right?

It'd make a novel change of pace.
Vaneria Potter chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Oh, boy...
Vaneria Potter chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
I'm not much for teacher-student relationships, but it can't possibly be worse than teaching Nythera...

;-)
Vaneria Potter chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Again, a couple of grammar issues (Serenity should have SHOOK her head, 'shaked' is the past-tense verb), but overall good.
Vaneria Potter chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Ah, the joys of not having brothers. Of course, guys that you've grown up with are nearly as bad, but you can always threaten them into submission with threats to tell their friends or significant other about embarrassing childhood stories.

There's a reason they don't try to hide my books anymore.

Czaph should have taken advice from Konnan talking to a female Hero pre-Fire War.
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
You have a few grammar issues, and you might like to try commas instead of full stops once in a while, but otherwise this was really good.

I like fics that aren't entirely about a Hero.

Can I mention you in my fic 'The Hero Who Didn't Want To Be'?
MusicalPoetess-Is-Not-In-Use chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
I think this story is amazing. It was the first fanfiction i ever read, and it inspired me to write my own! im not sure ill publish it, because it's pretty bad, but the point is that i worked up the courage to write my first story. please keep updating, i LOVE this story!