Reviews for Operation Coffee
meburleson chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
Short and oh so sweet! I love these two together!
meburleson chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Yay! The truth was finally revealed! I can't believe all that for him to just be open and honest with her (as was suggested from the start) amazingly well done!
meburleson chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
And it got worse...

I cannot believe Annie slapped Auggie. Nope nope. Can't believe it. I'm still hoping thus can all be fixed.
meburleson chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Whoa! It how I expected this to go. Still hoping this will turn around for them. Annie is not happy right now though.
meburleson chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
Ha! I love Danielle! She's so great. Great chapter
meburleson chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Poor Auggie. He just spent several minutes absolutely crushed for no reason. But man, talk about jumping to conclusions! He made one giant leap just from smelling her perfume on another man. I mean, is Annie the only girl who wear Jo Malone grapefruit?
meburleson chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Well at least no fire this time. That would be really bad. Eh, rain, no big deal. It's what happens I'm the rain that can be a big deal :) can't wait to keep reading
meburleson chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Omg! What are the odds? Two "dates" ended in fire. Wow. I'm happy to see Auggie refusing to give up!
meburleson chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Oh my! Only Annie Walker would go to a fancy event and walk out with no shoes. I'm quite intrigued with this story already
YoreReader chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
The truth hurts, but it usually works.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Costumes! Oh, the possibilities... the mind boggles.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Oh, talk about jumping to conclusions!
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Okay, rain is nothing - as along as it's not a downpour. At least, there wasn't another fire. Can you imagine a forest fire? That would be BAD. But what's going to happen in the rain?
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
OMG, will Auggie ever get a break? I think fate is trying to tell him something but our boy is determined and won't let anything stop him from pursuing his goal. Those disasters better stop following Annie or else!
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Ah, I think I'm going to like this. I enjoyed it a lot. Having Auggie come up with "subtle" ways to woo Annie will be entertaining. I can't wait to see what else he has up his sleeves.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »