Reviews for The Long Road Home
Chuckster2016 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I missed the show in the past years and just watched it in 2016. The best show/characters/Actors ever! I felt just a little disappointed about the ending, so I need to thank you to have given me a bit of relief :)
This story is absolutely well written, the right mix of drama, action, romance. One of the top favorites for me.
Just a little note, that is not taking down anything about the whole story: Emma and Molly had already knew Casey.. So they don't need to be introduced to him when he escorts Chuck in their cell
baldcoder chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
I've read many, many after series stories. I think this has become one of my top 5 favorites. Well done!
cavemenftw chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
I like this story ending right here. This is the story I wanted, and I really dug the whole thing up to this point, so here I must stop. Awesome job on this. Thank you.
sauza000 chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
Awesome Story!
Lonny J chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
You do realize you're dating yourself when you say she dialed his number. :-)
asingh123 chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
it just feels like you landed back in 3rd season... like Chuck throwing in front of Bullet never happened... That is why despite the all around glowing reviews... at least to me this story feels somewhat Demeaning...
asingh123 chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
hi, it is a good "real" story for post finale Chuck... but I feel its a bit, I don't know, kind of Demeaning... especially the relationship between Chuck n Amnesic Sarah... and more towards Chuck... I understood the reluctance of trusting somebody completely unknown... but then what was last chapter... My point being... Sarah is more trustful of Elie who tried to throw Sarah off the road (to protect Chuck ofcourse)... but Sarah doesn't, even in her head, shows much faith or trust, heck not even a bit if belief... and this is the guy who threw himself in front of a BULLET... there is just lust
Lonny J chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
This is a great story. Well conceived and well written. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for your time and effort.
Jbear1974 chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
I have read this story a zillion times. Without a doubt this is my number one story. You have combined romance and adventure to the best magnitude. I thank you!
phathead01 chapter 15 . 1/4/2016
Still amazing the 2nd time through.
Thank you very much for all of the time you spent creating these amazing stories!
DairwasAwesome chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
I don't review stories often because I only read stories that are completed and I usually lose interest before the end and stop reading. I want to thank both of you for the effort. This story was different than most Charah stories that I've been able to read so far. I really love how you guys decided to change Sarah and her and Chuck's relationship even better than it was at its all-time greatest point. You guys wisely referred to all of the gut wretching drama and pain that they went through with the loss of her memory without forcing us to have to endure it and told a different kind of story that few if any authors have thought to tell. Again, thanks for the effort.
devious418 chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
This is such an excellent story! I have read it several times and it warms my heart each time. This is the way the the series should have ended, with hope. Not with the big giant "screw you fans" that the series writers came up with. Keep up the great work!
Dream-Runaway chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
This chapter was so sweet! I loved it! I really liked how you included her mom in the story and Molly, too, I always felt that their relationship could have been explored more in the show. And I like how she asks everyone if she was happy. It's almost like she can't believe that her past was that great, as if it was too good to be true. Well whatever the reason for it I think it's great for her coming to terms with the last 5 years. Such a lovely chapter, great job!
Dream-Runaway chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
I love the pace at which their relationship is progressing, it feels very natural and it's so sweet to see it. Seeing how Sarah falls in love with him all over again is almost worth her losing her memory. I'm so excited to read the next chapter. Great job!
Dream-Runaway chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
This chapter was great! I really liked how you included Ellie in the story, since Chuck's friends and family are so important to him, it's only right that they be an active part of his life. And you've captured that perfectly, I can't wait to read the rest of it. This was a very good chapter. Amazingly good actually.