Reviews for The Long Road Home
phathead01 chapter 15 . 1/4
Still amazing the 2nd time through.
Thank you very much for all of the time you spent creating these amazing stories!
DairwasAwesome chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
I don't review stories often because I only read stories that are completed and I usually lose interest before the end and stop reading. I want to thank both of you for the effort. This story was different than most Charah stories that I've been able to read so far. I really love how you guys decided to change Sarah and her and Chuck's relationship even better than it was at its all-time greatest point. You guys wisely referred to all of the gut wretching drama and pain that they went through with the loss of her memory without forcing us to have to endure it and told a different kind of story that few if any authors have thought to tell. Again, thanks for the effort.
devious418 chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
This is such an excellent story! I have read it several times and it warms my heart each time. This is the way the the series should have ended, with hope. Not with the big giant "screw you fans" that the series writers came up with. Keep up the great work!
Dream-Runaway chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
This chapter was so sweet! I loved it! I really liked how you included her mom in the story and Molly, too, I always felt that their relationship could have been explored more in the show. And I like how she asks everyone if she was happy. It's almost like she can't believe that her past was that great, as if it was too good to be true. Well whatever the reason for it I think it's great for her coming to terms with the last 5 years. Such a lovely chapter, great job!
Dream-Runaway chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
I love the pace at which their relationship is progressing, it feels very natural and it's so sweet to see it. Seeing how Sarah falls in love with him all over again is almost worth her losing her memory. I'm so excited to read the next chapter. Great job!
Dream-Runaway chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
This chapter was great! I really liked how you included Ellie in the story, since Chuck's friends and family are so important to him, it's only right that they be an active part of his life. And you've captured that perfectly, I can't wait to read the rest of it. This was a very good chapter. Amazingly good actually.
Dream-Runaway chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
This chapter was so sweet and I love how great you are at keeping them in character, also the way the story is progressing it feels very much like the show so thumbs up on that, not a lot of chuck fanfiction does that, but I'm glad this is one of the exceptions
Dream-Runaway chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I just finished watching all 5 seasons of Chuck on Netflix for the first time and I immediately ran to to find a story that would take off where the last episode left off. I'm so happy to have found your story. I need to know that things could have worked out for them. So thank you in advance for writing this story. I can already tell it's going to be great!
michaelfmx chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
Thanks, Billandbrick, for a wonderful, heartwarming and entertaining post-series finale story. I loved the flow of this story and how it looks well into the future. I know I am reviewing this way past when either author might be thinking about it, but I wanted to put in my two cents worth.

For any reader out there looking for a great post series story, you are in the right place. This one is well worth the read. And of you like it, you might want to check out some of the both these authors other works. For the record, I am not Billatwork or Brickroad16 and they are not paying me for this endorsement. :-)

Happy reading everybody.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
Wow! I just read this for what had to be the third or fourth time and just noticed I never reviewed it! This is an awesome vision for how the "movie" could go, well except for the seduction stuff; it was an 8 PM show after all, lol! But the rest, The CIA plot to get Chuck back and Sarah falling in love just as fast (if not faster) with Chuck is completely plausible! Chuck's being her asset is what held her back before and with that hurdle removed who's to say it wouldn't have been that way the first time? Yeah I know she had a lot of baggage and secrets she couldn't tell Chuck back then and Sarah's realization that she shared those things with him previously really helped her walls come crashing down the second time. I like how you managed to put most of the more memorable Characters in the story. I really loved Chapter 16, that's a love letter to the fans!

I know Brickroad16 doesn't write anymore (WAAHHH!) and Billatwork is still cranking out stories (THANK GOODNESS!) but you both should be very proud of yourselves for this one!
LucasA chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
So, this was the last chapter, and it was a beautiful one, everything that I've been expecting since the start. A very very very top notch writing, absolutely perfection. I honestly don't have anything more to say besides praising you guy's work, the characters were true to the show and the plot was engaging. A wonderful experience, one that you two should be proud of. Thanks!
LucasA chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Loving every single moment. It's very well written and true to the characters. I'm finally getting a very good closure that I needed, this is absolutely perfect. The best story of Chuck that I've read.
LucasA chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This only keeps getting better and better!
kanjichibi chapter 9 . 2/4/2015