Reviews for More than Blood
Darrak chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow .. that was just amazing!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
good story! love it!
Wondo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
"Yes, Agent Peter Burke would find Neal. He would protect him."
Ellen recognized the truth in Peter's eyes; he would be there for Neal. Neal finally had finally found a family, in the most unlikely of places.
Enjoying your WC stories during the long hiatus. Thanks.
pechika chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
The "missing scene"comes out beautifully. Ellen thoughts are very well written.
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was wonderful, a great missing scene!
last1stnding chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Very nice; Ellen's thoughts read just like it came out of the script.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Very lovely reflections on Ellen's part and also very nicely written. I like your characterizations and writing style which perfectly corresponds with the deep affection Ellen, Peter and El share towards their favourite con man.
Marianne chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Every thing I wished for our boy
Aragarna chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
very nice!
That scene was wonderful, and I love the way you describe, through Ellen's thoughts, how she and Peter have a similar role in Neal's life.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved that scene between Ellen and Peter. Thanks for continuing it with this one-shot.
Freckle Red chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I enjoyed it very much, thank you for the interesting read, Hope to read tons and tons more. :)

Lilly :p
govgal chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story, and the bible verse fits perfectly too ;-) Thank you for writing!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I am always touched by the father/son relationship they have. Your story caught the essence of that relationship. Thank you.
joy2190 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ties in nicely with last night's episode. Thanks.
melles chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wonderful story. I liked how you showed that special and precious relationship between Peter and Neal as well as the one Neal has with Ellen. It's sad that Neal hadn't had the ability to bond with his real father, but on the other hand it comforts me to know that Peter will be always there for him. Thanks for sharing!