Reviews for Recollections
SilverNeira chapter 31 . 2/25
Hahahhaha! That does sound like something the doctor would do.

I absolutely love it!
M.F chapter 31 . 9/15/2015
I suggest River get a memory worm.
SilverMarkings chapter 31 . 7/20/2015
Hope your father feels better. This was hilarious. Loved it.
10Blue10 chapter 31 . 7/18/2015
Oh my gosh this is freaking hilarious! Vworp on!
Squidtastik chapter 31 . 7/18/2015
Omg I'm laughing so hard I started choking on cereal but I'm ok now! Love love LOVE this chapter!
NicoleR85 chapter 31 . 7/17/2015
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one.
moonlightprincess99 chapter 31 . 7/17/2015
OMG! I'm dying! That was the funniest thing I'd read in a while! Thank you so much, you've made my day!
That-Stubborn-Biotch chapter 30 . 1/24/2015
Hey, do you think you could do a one shot of what happened to make the Doctor owe Cassanova a chicken. I know you explained how it happened, but I think it would be a good idea to put more detail into it. Love the One Shots! Can't wait till you continue Relict
Squidtastik chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Oh my god. Chapter 8. I'm crying I'm laughing so hard! I can to tall see this happening
Iron-Mantis chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
interesting fact, a haunted house save the doctor from the Daleks time machine for awhile even though he probably thinks to this day he was saved by a strange realm. (True story type in 'Doctor who: The chase.')
Superdani4Ever chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
super cute!so The Doctor is afraid of that?LOL!
NicoleR85 chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
I loved it. I cannot stop laughing.
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hehehe I think I know! I heard of a cocktail 'n' was like WTF is it...orgasm?
BlueGreen216 chapter 29 . 1/5/2014
I hope that they have a girl! If not are they going to have twins, a boy and a girl! Can't wait I hope you do more one-shots, it would be cool if you had one where they were teenagers and the Doctor is trying to show off to his best friend (who he has a crush on) the Professor!
Superdani4Ever chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
so beautiful!can't wait ot see the little them