Reviews for His Love Fortune
Nashiru Miharu chapter 2 . 7/12
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AOMINE AND KISE WERE CAUGHT MAKING OUT IN AN ALLEY? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG NO WAAAAAAAY~! THIS IS TOO HILARIOUS! I knee Aomine was an idiot, but not THIS BIG! Ahahahahah such a jerk xD And because of it, they ended being beaten by Midorima ahahahah That guy also! He's such a tsundere! Good for him that he has Takao. Otherwise, I fear he would end up alone :/ Buuuuuut Takao won't let that happen! Yeaaaaaaaaaay :D
Kuroko is such a wide guy, as always u.u I didn't expect less from someone who is so good at observing others :P And REALLY MIDORIMA? Using the third person trick to talk about your problems? What are you? A 5 years old kid? Geez, grow up a little, would you? xD
This story of yours was really fun! I truly enjoyed it! And I don't really mind with just length hehe
Keep doing this great work!
Take care!
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 7/12
Takaoooo! You're so brave! Even though Midorima said those rude things to you, you still got up and don't give up! That's my Taka-chan! TT-TT Go! Go get Shin-chan! He's waiting for you! Hurry Takao! You can do it! Go! Go! Go! Gooooo! \o/ *cheerleader mode*
Waaaaaaa can't wait to read the next chapter!
See you there!
Prustrian Beast chapter 2 . 5/18
D'awwww... Kazu-chan and Shin-chan are so adorable. :')
Big thanks to Tetsu-chan's help. (Taiga-chan must give him a great 'reward' for a job well done! *lol*)
Also, AoKise's pervy moments never fail to amuse me. *lmao*
Thanks for this awesome story, author-sama! :)))
Ichigo Fumiya chapter 2 . 4/22
It was a very fairly time when Midorima said some cruel things to Takao,because he was an annoying person. And Midorima ask for some help on Kuroko,and Kuroko intentionally help Midorima,then he gave some advice at Midorima,because base on his horoscope that if he wouldn't make any apologies to his someone it will be gone forever and never come back and Midorima don't want to let that happen no matter what. Then it was happening Midorima requested for Takao to come out and see him and Takao is very worried about Midorima; Midorima ask "do you really like me?" he ask "NO!" takao said "I love you Shin-chan" Takao said and just they kissed then Takao told Midorima that he loves him many times... I just don't know that it was possible that same gender can love each other and it was very Romantic. Arigatou!
Shurisu4eva chapter 2 . 4/2
My favorite pair 3 I just loved this soooooooo much
amazing as always
shifu anime girl chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I love your knb fanfics ...they are filled with humour and fluff...plzzzz make more...featuring aokise kagakuro and others...:)
Kurai Gekkou chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Hello I love your kuroko no basket stories. I don't know if someone told you this, but Takao has the hawk eye and Izuki has the Eagle eye. sorry if you heard this already! Keep up the great work!
fucking shit chapter 2 . 5/8/2014

midorima is the only person i know who is tsundere and caN MOTHERFUCKING TOP BIOTCHES
Stupiak Kitty chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
God, you're right. Tsundere and Top doesn't mix but Midorima really proved us wrong. Ahhh, this is too good. Thanks for sharing.
Independent Not in Love chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
KAWAII! The adorkable pairings! CHUU
Merlin's Starry Underpants chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Waaahhh, so cute!
IchiDaAwesomeness chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
RyoKei chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Midorima-kun is sooo Tsundere, well, that's what I like him the most.. and I love the story... plus a bit of KagaKuro and AoKise pairing, its just so perfect for Midorima-kun annoyance hehe! I enjoyed reading the story..
hlflores chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
so cute
AtsuiKAI burnmeh 107 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I love your stories xD REALLY i smile like an idiot every time i read your works aren't OOC which is SOOOOO AWESOME!