Reviews for His Love Fortune
shifu anime girl chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I love your knb fanfics ...they are filled with humour and fluff...plzzzz make more...featuring aokise kagakuro and others...:)
Kurai Gekkou chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Hello I love your kuroko no basket stories. I don't know if someone told you this, but Takao has the hawk eye and Izuki has the Eagle eye. sorry if you heard this already! Keep up the great work!
fucking shit chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
dddyyyIINNNGGGGGG OMG THAT WAS SO KAWAII w)/ 3 3 3

HUHUHU AND TAKAO ACTUALLY BEING SHY AND STUFF WHEN THEY KISS :((((((((((( /sobs

midorima is the only person i know who is tsundere and caN MOTHERFUCKING TOP BIOTCHES
Stupiak Kitty chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
God, you're right. Tsundere and Top doesn't mix but Midorima really proved us wrong. Ahhh, this is too good. Thanks for sharing.
Independent Not in Love chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
KAWAII! The adorkable pairings! CHUU
Merlin's Starry Underpants chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Waaahhh, so cute!
animeawsomeness209 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
RyoKei chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Midorima-kun is sooo Tsundere, well, that's what I like him the most.. and I love the story... plus a bit of KagaKuro and AoKise pairing, its just so perfect for Midorima-kun annoyance hehe! I enjoyed reading the story..
hlflores chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
so cute
AtsuiKAI burnmeh 107 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I love your stories xD REALLY i smile like an idiot every time i read your works aren't OOC which is SOOOOO AWESOME!
KillingKathy chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I love this story so much! So..I was wondering if you would allow me to make a doujinshi based on this plot..(of course, all story and plot credit will go to you, the wonderful author with talent that I don't have m(_ _)m)
If you want to see my art style..
ht tp ntart gallery/
(just take out the spaces) :D
You can PM me to tell me what you think.../. \
You're an amazing and wonderful author! Please keep writing MidoTaka! (・・)
Peace, Love, Jellybeans!
K.K
Merixel chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Kagami and Kuroko are really cute, whereas Midorima is quite endearing. Good job! ;)
MetyHasumy chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
OMg.. I love your stories..Im currently reading through your KnB ones, because this is my no.1 fandom at themoment. This one acctually inspired me to make amv," "I-it's nothing." Damn, did he stutter?" ..so cute o/o ..so if you would like to see it here it is: www dot youtube dot com/watch?vF1-tuAE0dqA .Well thank you again for making woderful fanfictions making me smile :) sorry for my bad english :/
KuroXsama chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
HERmoso una maravilla de historia ese midorima a que es una mor y takao jajaja me mata de risa todos son un amor de verdad magnifica historia linda, esta que me muero de risa y de diabetes de lo dulce y hermosa que esta

atte:kuroXsama
Blank Personality chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I think it'z Oha-Asa? The show Shin-chan watches every morning for his horoscopes.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »