Reviews for No Such Thing as Purity in Hell
Gwynwidlen chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Other than the spelling errors, this was a good story. The ending made me gasp.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow is all I got to say about this. Dirty and sad that Adam was left.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
TT_TT Poor Adam, DON'T TOUCH HIM LUCIFER!
Sherlockian-Spy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Actually Soules what's amusing is people thinking their head canons are canon. There's no hard proof either way. Never does it say what happened to Adam but when Dean is trying to get Sam's soul back he asks Death about Adam's and Dean looks really tormented but chooses Sam, because he'll always choose Sam, but this implies that Adam is indeed in Hell. I have no idea if my idea of what happened to him is true, but the same goes for every idea about him.

Unless you're a writer for the show and know something I don't. If I'm wrong and there is an episode that says what happened to Adam's soul, tell me which one it is because I'll go back and rewatch it.
FTA92 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Gosh! Poor Adam! :(
Souless666 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's funny how everyone assumes Adam is in hell. When the fact of the matter is, Adam is still in heaven and his body was destroyed in Swan Song. Adam was not in his body when Micheal was occupying it, Micheal said so. So there was no way that Adam is in the cage. Not to mention that Adam's original boy got Holy Fired and the body that got yanked into the pit was re-construction by Micheal. I doubt he'd being yanking Adam into the body when he didn't need to.