Reviews for Gossip Spyder
diamond413 chapter 22 . 10/7
duuuuude cliffhanger much?! uuuugggghhh the suspense
Lady Luceille chapter 22 . 10/6
So I have been having a nightmare of a month at uni and have been saving up your last few updates and today (with two days and a 6000 word essay to write) I thought I would read them as a pick me up before the worst began- that was probably the best decision I have made recently!

I loved this update- I really love the way you're handlig the Sandor/Sanda development! And I also love that you haven't made Margery a straight out B*tch. I really hope there will be another appearance of Lommy and the other Flea Bottom guys.

Keep up the good work! I hope there is another update soon!
klharmany chapter 22 . 9/14
This wws sdo good and long awaited! I am so happy that you are updating again.
Veridissima chapter 22 . 9/12
It was a beautiful lullaby... and I LOVED his moment with Sansa so much
Ohhh... The truth is out about Gendry
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 22 . 9/11
WOW. You actually made me tear up!
A bit happier chapter 22 . 9/11
I'm glad Gendry realized he was acting like an idiot, now all he has to do is apologize and move on. I hope he won't try to become friends with Arya again, it's not really worth it and it's not going to work (I know from experience, I was in his position once, only I am a girl and didn't punch anyone, thank god). He feels like he can't go back to his old life, but he should go back to his old friends and neighborhood once in a while. Imo, he should change schools, it would be good for him, he doesn't fit in King's Landing Prep, he doesn't feel comfortable there, so why bother? There must be other options, right? Though now that the news about his origins is out, I'm afraid his plans to "become" someone new will fall into pieces.

Will you write him a new love interest eventually? I hope you will. Sansa got Joffrey and Sandor, Arya got him and Jaqen, Sandor has Sansa, and Jaqen has Arya, so it's only fair that Gendry finds someone for himself.
JuliaAurelia chapter 22 . 9/11
Finally! Sandor and Sansa kiss, a really hot kiss too! They're finally on the same page!

The kiss was the penultimate point of the chapter for me, but the rest was great too, especially the Jaquen/Arya.
guarino3 chapter 22 . 9/11
LOVED the new chapter. Can't wait to read more! Finally some Sansa/Sandor action and the return of loveable Gendry )
keripikpisang chapter 22 . 9/11
woooooww finally. sansa and sandoor.. love this chapter. please write for next chapter soon
Veridissima chapter 21 . 8/29
Ohhh... Gendry... poor boy... but really liked the talk between Arya and Jon, and also Hot Pie!
Ohhh... Willas! And Sandor's feelings about it, and Sansa...
QuillBlade15 chapter 21 . 8/27
This is definitely the best modern ASOIAF fanfic I have read in this site!
The characters and the scene descriptions are well written.
Eagerly waiting for your next update. All the best. :)
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 21 . 8/26
Thank goodness your chapters are epically long, it makes the wait a little easier. HURRY UP, I'M DYING HERE! I love this story and the very AU direction you've taken it. It remains my favorite. I need me some Sandor/Sansa smut, though. ;-)
Not happy chapter 21 . 8/25
Why is Gendry acting like douche? If your endgame couple is Arya and Jaqen, then please do not turn Gendry into an idiot just to justify your favorite ship. Give Gendry a cute love interest and keep him away from Arya and that's it. I like your fic, I don't mind Arya and Jaqen, but Gendry is my favorite character and I hate when people write him as a possessive idiot.
AdamMQ10 chapter 21 . 8/25
It's great to see an update on this thanks for writing and sharing! I personally didn't notice any errors so no need to worry about shorter edit :)
Is it just me or is Gendry being a massive douche? Sure maybe Arya dragged him along a little but she's 14 and confused and he doesn't seem to comprehend that she isn't obliged to like him back. Where as Jaquen has been nothing but respectful and nice I'm really glad Arya picked him and I hope it stays that way. Sansa and Sandor just need to get together ughh haha
Appreciate that you take time out of your life to write and share, I wish you luck with the writing
JuliaAurelia chapter 21 . 8/25
Yes, Sansa had it exactly right. It's the fire. Fire bad! Hmm, he really needs somebody to go check on him right now. Somebody like Sansa, maybe? She's brave enough, and she certainly cares about Sandor enough to want to make sure he's okay.

Ah, Jaquen, say someting "official" to Arya, so I'll know that I officially have the Jaquen/Arya that I've been shipping so hard since the beginning of this story! I feel bad for Gendry, but he's better off with somebody else.

This was an excellent (and very huge) chapter! So much so that if I commented on everything I liked, and all the wonderful book references you made, my review would be approaching Russian novel lenght, lol! So I'll just say great chapter, good to have you back, and hope you are able to update again soon!