Reviews for Gossip Spyder
Veridissima chapter 36 . 8/14
Sandor and Sansa are really GOOD! And LOVE the start of his POV - it made me laugh
And Sansa and Arya were really good!
LOVED IT! PERFECT!
solanacea chapter 36 . 8/14
Yay! Thanks for the update! :)
IrishJessy chapter 36 . 8/13
Can't remember if I have ever commented on this one before but it's one of my favourite modern stories! I'm firmly Gendrya so I was always rooting for Arya & Jaqen to breakup but this chapter was actually quite emotional. Loved the conversation between Arya and Sansa, love when they're not always at odds in a story and have some proper sisterly moments.
magnus374 chapter 36 . 8/13
Now the break up part is over. Jaqen is a good person, it could have been so much worse.
Arya is blaming herself a bit much, but it was probably the first time she really thought about how her actions affected those around her. It's good to think about that, but as Sansa said, she shouldn't blame herself for everything.

I liked the little part with Sandor and Sansa. We had that classic little moment where the things the said sounded like they did something else than what they did.
I have reread this chapter about 10 times now cuz it is my absolute favorite now. I have never been more shook. Both plot lines have me squealing! You are a wonderful writer and EVERYTIME I get a notification in my email that you updated, I literally scream out loud! Bless you! And bless this chapter!
Cerise chapter 12 . 7/29
I am loving the story so far - but Arya is so annoying.
She's obnoxious, unecessarily rude - and she's being a jerk to Sansa.
Constantly hitting the Hound doesn't make her appear strong. She just comes off as a spoiled (unhinged) kid throwing a tantrum.
Cerise chapter 1 . 7/29
Not "Mycah Butcher" though T.T
SummerStark chapter 35 . 7/25
Whaaa, that escalated quickly haha
I kept asking myself what Arya was going to have to tell Jaqen about everything and then... *spoilers* he was THERE.. I am all for Gendrya but damnnn... poor guy

Again that ending! with SanSan *.*
vulnerable Sandor *.*
Beautiful moment
Veridissima chapter 35 . 7/23
I finished the last chapter right on the right time, and this one I read immediately this morning
It still freaks out that auction part, especially since they are minors... (it's nothing against you or your writing, because it fits so perfectly with the story and the society you're talking about - it's real) But it still shocks me that people do this in real life, and to actually arrange bedrooms for the couples...
The scene between Jaqen and Sandor was so GOOD! Really LIKED their relationship and interaction! And LOVE Sandor keeping him from acting
Sansa and Sandor were so GOOD - very sweet and sexy! I really LOVE how you wrote their scene
And ohhh... the kiss! And hopefully this will be the real start of their relationship
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! PERFECT!
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 35 . 7/22
I really enjoyed Arya and Gendry's date, and all the details you included. And Sansa and Sandor's first time was so lovely and romantic. *sighs dreamily*
MissDelina chapter 35 . 7/22
I love your story, was so excited when I saw the update when driving home from work!
I love Arya and Gendry together, but it was sad when Jaqen saw them together.
Also I was literally waiting for Sansa and Sandors scene, and it was perfect!
I'm very happy I found this story this week, thank you for being such an amazing writer!
magnus374 chapter 35 . 7/22
Arya has managed to create a big mess, but she doesn't seem to get it

Robert had to admitt that Gendry was his after this.

The part with Sandor and Sansa was so lovely to see.
Veridissima chapter 34 . 7/22
OMG! Arya won Gendry! And Gendry broke the records! I'm a bit dad about that - really wanted Robb to win - he was so excited about that!
I LOVED Robb with his siblings!
And YEAH! Gendry accepted Myrcella's friendship request! I'm so excited for more of that!
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! PERFECT!
Hunneybee chapter 34 . 7/18
.GOD!

I was reading this chapter at work, and by the end was LITERALLY sitting on the edge of my seat (grinning like a loon, mind you) and nearly cheering Arya on to win against Jazmine the Hoe (eh)
Well done on having such a way to keep the readers absolutely riveted to your fic! I'm adoring this more and more each chapter :D
I AM LITERALLY DANCING ON MY BED RN! THAT ENEDING! I CAN PICTURE IT PERFECTLY IN MY HEAD AND IM SHAKING! NEXT CHAPTER PELASE HURRY UP!