Reviews for Gossip Spyder
jsparkle99 chapter 20 . 2/12
UGHHHH. I love you for writing such an amazing chapter but hate you for leaving us with such an awful cliffhanger. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
popwolfhart chapter 20 . 1/2
loved it! again! you are such a fab writer, hopefully this time you will upload more frequently. i need to know what happens with sansa and sandor they are my favorite pairing. obviously i need to know what happens with the jaqen/arya/gendry love triangle as well, its beautifully tense. anyway amazing chapter, please write more xx
OCD ADD Goldfish chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that this was updated! And it's still as good as ever!

While I'm rooting for Jaqen, I have the feeling that things aren't going to turn out well for him in the end.

But I feel sorry for Gendry too. I know Arya's in a difficult position, but of course things were going to blow up in her face by her not talking to Gendry and choosing instead to avoid him.

Side-note, I hope Arya and Sandor can be friends. I think they'd make awesome friends.

I can't wait for the next update!
GuajolotA chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
*GASPS* OH NO! THE DRAMA! THE PLOT TWIST! THE CLIFFHANGER!
I know you have a lot going on, but please, PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING FOR TOO LONG!

Amaizing chapter, btw.
Veridissima chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Ohhh... that last scene with Gendry... Poor boy...
I love Arya's feelings and how confused she is
And Sansa was perfect
LOVED IT! PERFECT!
klharmany chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
I nearly screamed when I saw this had been updated. I am so happy with this story, please continue on.

Merry Christmas.
deb025 chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
i'm so happy you continue the story
i really love it 3
please update soon!
Je55icaRabb1t chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Yayyy I am so happy that you wrote more! Congratulations on the baby girl! w
peaches chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
OMG it was sooo good! Hoping you don't keep us waiting as long for the next chapter cuz that was a great cliffhanger! Can't wait to see what happens!

Also, congratulations! I'm glad your baby girl is doing well. Spending time in the NICU can be very hard and it's wonderful that she is healthy and has such an amazing mother.
SemiraEris chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Aww yeyy I'm glad everything is fine and she's healthy ... Wish you the best for you and your family...
kimberlite8 chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this fic. Its still cracking despite the hiatus. But I do hope the miscommunications between Sansa and Sandor are resolved soon. I hate to see them misunderstand each other so and pine away.
JuliaAurelia chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw the alert for this in my box! I honestly though "Gossip Spyder" had been abandoned. I'm very glad to see it's not!

Congrats on your baby girl! Glad to hear she's doing well.

Great chapter! You know I've been rooting for Jaqarya since the beginning, so I found it very encouraging. Though I do feel bad for Gendry there at the end.

Just waiting for Sansa/Sandor to finally work itself out now that they're both "free." Those two, I swear they've had the most tortuous path to togetherness. I liked that you had Sansa reference when Sandor took her to Serpentine Alley on her birthday. That was one of my favorite parts of this story, so far.

Again, glad you're back!
Je55icaRabb1t chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
This fanfic is very fun and interesting to read, update soon please, I am interested to see how Arya's and Jaqen's date goes. I'm rooting for Jaqen, Gendry can stay Aryas friend because I don't see how if Arya picks Gendry how her and Jaqen would stay friends without it being weird. Poor friend-zoned Gendry x3. While I read though all the chapter I didn't want to comment until I finished reading all of them, I knew whoever was the third winner was for the competition was going to win because if either Gendry's or Jaqen's band won they'd have to leave Arya.
Alright annnnyway I really enjoy reading this, please update soon.
ARecklessTeenager chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
B-but I want Arya and Jaqen abashjahanabsksla
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
Amazing story, love how youve captured that Sandor likes the finer things in life and Sansa is not at all whitewashed.
I dont know if they have plans for graduation butbi really want Sandor to go to culinary school all of a sudden. Boy likes his fine dining and has some extra cash lying around, he would make an amazing chef yelling at everyone. He could go into business with Hit Pie! Thank you for your story!