Reviews for Gossip Spyder
Hunneybee chapter 20 . 6/29
Really?! REALLY?! You leave this off on a cliff hanger, and then don't update for like 7 months?! GAAAHHHH!

Okay so Hi! I've just started reading your fanfic, and I'm lovin it as you can see :)

Hopefully you'll be able to update soon!
LolaDeVere chapter 20 . 5/3
I love this story! I really hope you're going to continue on with it. I think you have a really wonderful writing style. From one fellow Auzzie to another, maaaaaate, please bless us with an update.

*hopeful grin...* :D
wazzup11 chapter 20 . 4/26
as i have said, awesome. btw is Varys the gossip spyder
wazzup11 chapter 6 . 4/26
Jaqen POV. awesome. this is great, bro
unicnickol chapter 20 . 3/20
Girl it's march!
Love it !
jsparkle99 chapter 20 . 2/12
UGHHHH. I love you for writing such an amazing chapter but hate you for leaving us with such an awful cliffhanger. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
popwolfhart chapter 20 . 1/2
loved it! again! you are such a fab writer, hopefully this time you will upload more frequently. i need to know what happens with sansa and sandor they are my favorite pairing. obviously i need to know what happens with the jaqen/arya/gendry love triangle as well, its beautifully tense. anyway amazing chapter, please write more xx
OCD ADD Goldfish chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that this was updated! And it's still as good as ever!

While I'm rooting for Jaqen, I have the feeling that things aren't going to turn out well for him in the end.

But I feel sorry for Gendry too. I know Arya's in a difficult position, but of course things were going to blow up in her face by her not talking to Gendry and choosing instead to avoid him.

Side-note, I hope Arya and Sandor can be friends. I think they'd make awesome friends.

I can't wait for the next update!
GuajolotA chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
*GASPS* OH NO! THE DRAMA! THE PLOT TWIST! THE CLIFFHANGER!
I know you have a lot going on, but please, PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING FOR TOO LONG!

Amaizing chapter, btw.
Veridissima chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Ohhh... that last scene with Gendry... Poor boy...
I love Arya's feelings and how confused she is
And Sansa was perfect
LOVED IT! PERFECT!
klharmany chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
I nearly screamed when I saw this had been updated. I am so happy with this story, please continue on.

Merry Christmas.
deb025 chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
i'm so happy you continue the story
i really love it 3
please update soon!
Je55icaRabb1t chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Yayyy I am so happy that you wrote more! Congratulations on the baby girl! w
peaches chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
OMG it was sooo good! Hoping you don't keep us waiting as long for the next chapter cuz that was a great cliffhanger! Can't wait to see what happens!

Also, congratulations! I'm glad your baby girl is doing well. Spending time in the NICU can be very hard and it's wonderful that she is healthy and has such an amazing mother.
SemiraEris chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Aww yeyy I'm glad everything is fine and she's healthy ... Wish you the best for you and your family...