Reviews for Gossip Spyder
Veridissima chapter 21 . 8/29
LOVED IT!
Ohhh... Gendry... poor boy... but really liked the talk between Arya and Jon, and also Hot Pie!
Ohhh... Willas! And Sandor's feelings about it, and Sansa...
PERFECT! LOVED IT!
QuillBlade15 chapter 21 . 8/27
Wow!
This is definitely the best modern ASOIAF fanfic I have read in this site!
The characters and the scene descriptions are well written.
Eagerly waiting for your next update. All the best. :)
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 21 . 8/26
Thank goodness your chapters are epically long, it makes the wait a little easier. HURRY UP, I'M DYING HERE! I love this story and the very AU direction you've taken it. It remains my favorite. I need me some Sandor/Sansa smut, though. ;-)
Not happy chapter 21 . 8/25
Why is Gendry acting like douche? If your endgame couple is Arya and Jaqen, then please do not turn Gendry into an idiot just to justify your favorite ship. Give Gendry a cute love interest and keep him away from Arya and that's it. I like your fic, I don't mind Arya and Jaqen, but Gendry is my favorite character and I hate when people write him as a possessive idiot.
AdamMQ10 chapter 21 . 8/25
It's great to see an update on this thanks for writing and sharing! I personally didn't notice any errors so no need to worry about shorter edit :)
Is it just me or is Gendry being a massive douche? Sure maybe Arya dragged him along a little but she's 14 and confused and he doesn't seem to comprehend that she isn't obliged to like him back. Where as Jaquen has been nothing but respectful and nice I'm really glad Arya picked him and I hope it stays that way. Sansa and Sandor just need to get together ughh haha
Appreciate that you take time out of your life to write and share, I wish you luck with the writing
JuliaAurelia chapter 21 . 8/25
Yes, Sansa had it exactly right. It's the fire. Fire bad! Hmm, he really needs somebody to go check on him right now. Somebody like Sansa, maybe? She's brave enough, and she certainly cares about Sandor enough to want to make sure he's okay.

Ah, Jaquen, say someting "official" to Arya, so I'll know that I officially have the Jaquen/Arya that I've been shipping so hard since the beginning of this story! I feel bad for Gendry, but he's better off with somebody else.

This was an excellent (and very huge) chapter! So much so that if I commented on everything I liked, and all the wonderful book references you made, my review would be approaching Russian novel lenght, lol! So I'll just say great chapter, good to have you back, and hope you are able to update again soon!
SO glad to get an update. Loved it! Can't wait to see where this slow-burn is going!
Rhaeny chapter 21 . 8/25
First of all, i cannot believe Arya chooses Jaqen.. she will regret that two faced crazy person forever.. after getting very upset, i remember she is 14 year old.. she doesn't know better.. And then I remember, i am a 25 year old woman, obsessing about a relationship between a 14 and 16 year old.. haha you should know this was one of my favorite Arya/Gendry fics.. since it is not a arya/gendry fic anymore, i will only continue for Sansa and Sandor and Gendry, because i love Gendry.. but i will now be skipping Arya/Jaqen parts :P... yes, i am that petty apparently hahaha.. but i am still glad you updated!
And also, in my mind.. arya is now 14.. she doesn't have to be with Gendry yet, she is still very young.. she can explore and maybe when she is older, 18 and up, she will still end up with Gendry hahaha.. yes, i am already imagining a future so i don't have to deal with Arya's current choice..
It's hard to be objective when Gendry is and always be one of my favorites...

congrats on your child turning one!, be careful with pointy objects :P
diamond413 chapter 20 . 8/10
hi i just finished reading your story its so far the best one i have read! although i am very bristled at finding myself at a very high cliff hanger! keep doing what you do best love! its an amazing story! please continue i'll be waiting hahaha
guarino3 chapter 20 . 8/6
Loving this story and hope there's more still to come!
Emz30 chapter 20 . 7/7
Oh my goodness I haven't been able to put this down - dying for the Sansa/Sandor get together!
Hunneybee chapter 20 . 6/29
Really?! REALLY?! You leave this off on a cliff hanger, and then don't update for like 7 months?! GAAAHHHH!

Okay so Hi! I've just started reading your fanfic, and I'm lovin it as you can see :)

Hopefully you'll be able to update soon!
LolaDeVere chapter 20 . 5/3
I love this story! I really hope you're going to continue on with it. I think you have a really wonderful writing style. From one fellow Auzzie to another, maaaaaate, please bless us with an update.

*hopeful grin...* :D
wazzup11 chapter 20 . 4/26
as i have said, awesome. btw is Varys the gossip spyder
wazzup11 chapter 6 . 4/26
Jaqen POV. awesome. this is great, bro