Reviews for Gossip Spyder
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 36 . 2/12
Please update! I need Arya to fight for Gendry! I know he'll be cold and Jazmine will probably swoop in but Arya has to get him!
Amberd68 chapter 36 . 2/12
I'm hooked! I love the uniqueness of your story! I managed to binge read the whole thing so far in 3 days...whew, I was a bit cross eyed and I now need to sleep a full night, but it was completely worth it. I like that you include so many point of views in each chapter, and that you show us the same scenes from different characters' points of view. (I am partial to the Sandor ones ;) ). Great job! Can't wait for an update!
HoneyBear94 chapter 36 . 11/14/2017
This is the first modern set GoT story I have ever read and I absolutely love it! I'm so attached to the characters by now that I'm really torn up about arya and jaquen's breakup, even though I knew it was coming. I cannot wait to see an update!
shemza chapter 36 . 11/7/2017
love the way you made this your own! patiently waiting for the final arc :D
dandrea chapter 36 . 9/23/2017
I loved it! Please update soon :)
jaffa3 chapter 36 . 9/22/2017
Ok I am now fully caught up so now there's only one thing to do and that's go back to the beginning and read the whole thing over because this story is fucking epic!
jaffa3 chapter 34 . 9/21/2017
Shame I was really hoping the Hound was going to be in the auction
jaffa3 chapter 33 . 9/21/2017
Oh no so that's how they're going to split up?
jaffa3 chapter 32 . 9/20/2017
That's right Arya now your realizing you chose poorly
jaffa3 chapter 27 . 9/20/2017
I'm not liking this! I'm not liking Jaqen and Arya right. Ow
jaffa3 chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
Oh fuck no!

Arya doesn't get to be jealous. She's the one who chose Jaqen now she has to live with it.
jaffa3 chapter 23 . 9/19/2017
Ok this is not what I was promised! I came to this story for Arya and Gendry Not Arya and Jaqen!
jaffa3 chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
Was wondering when you'd touch on The Hounds pyrophobia
jaffa3 chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
Oh my god all this dancing around is making me dizzy! Will Sansa and the Hound just get together?
jaffa3 chapter 12 . 9/17/2017
Out of everything I expected a kiss between The Hound and Arya was not what I expected