Reviews for Gossip Spyder
little-red-wolf-5793 chapter 23 . 7/3
Love this story! Can't wait for the next part! Secretly hoping Arya changes her mind and goes with Gendry xD
Funnyach chapter 23 . 5/26
Hey there!

When I finished this chapter, I immediatly had to scroll back up, because before that I never checked whether this story is completed yet or not.
Though I'm very excited that it is not, as I have enjoyed reading it a lot so far, I can't help but feeling that this chapter would be a satisfying ending to the story.
This was the first modern AU fanfiction that I ever finished reading, as I tend to usually not like them, but you managed to make the transition between the original time/storyline and your own so fluent and seemless that it didn't bother me at all. It was a lot of fun seeing the characters interact with each other by their known personalities, with their circumstances so different and yet so similar to the original. I never had the feeling that anyone behaved out of character, and that led to a similar experience I had when reading ASOIAF, which might be why I enjoyed this so much.
You also managed to make a huge sucker for the SanSan pairing now, one that I before, admittedly, couldn't have cared less about, as I was originally searching for romance stories involving Arya (which was how I found this one).

I like your detailed and fleshed out way of writing, but sometimes I felt it was a little too much. I found myself skipping a few paragraphs every now and then because their content was simply not adding anything but reading time to the story. That probably also has to do with the fact that you used different POVs. I love that way of writing a story, but you can probably relate when I say that there are just some parts to a story that are subjectively less interesting to read than others.

I didn't forget that at the beginning of this story you wrote it was your first one, but following the sending of this review I will go to your profile and check if there's more now, considering that was almost 4 years ago. Expect to hear from me again when this story continues, and maybe even somewhere else, depending on what I find ;).

Keep it up,
Funnyach

PS: I'm not quite sure what the timespan between the posting of the last few chapters was, but anyway: late congratulations on maternity!
JesuisVenus chapter 23 . 5/22
Hey, this is a really good story. Thank you for writing. Please update soon, I really want to know what's next. x
ladysingsthebluessowell chapter 23 . 5/2
That was a great long chapter! Thank you for writing!
OCD ADD Goldfish chapter 23 . 4/18
I was so freakin excited when I saw that this was updated. I mean I almost couldn't believe it.

Sandor and Sansa are cute, and I'm happy that they're good so far.

As for Gendry, I feel for him. But at the same time, I feel he's being a bit harsh on Arya, who is what, only fourteen? This is surely the first time any guy has paid that kind of attention to her, how is she expected to know right out of the gate what or who she's going to like. Or handle the pressure of turning someone down, when you care so much for them and know that you're going to hurt them?

Anyway, your writing, as always, is fantastic. I can't wait to read more! Happy writing!
Veridissima chapter 23 . 4/14
Ohh... poor Gendry... but really LIKED his foster parents and friends! And really LOVED Sansa's advice
Ohhh... Arya... the scene with her and Gendry was a bit sad...
And Sansa and Sandor were cute and adorable! Really LOVED them!
PERFECT! LOVED IT!
nopnop chapter 23 . 4/13
omg yeaaaay finally chapter 23, i'm so happy. i really love the story.. this is the best fanfic i've ever read. please dont make me wait too long for next chapter, keep up the good work
IrishJessy chapter 23 . 4/13
Jesus I forgot how much I love this story! I'm firmly Team Gendrya so I'm hoping for a happy ending there but there's so much going on in this story it's great!
onehungrypotter chapter 23 . 4/12
AHHH the Sansa and Sandor scenes were sooo good! My heart was fluttering the entire time reading those. But the ending, oh gosh that killed me! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Desiree chapter 23 . 4/12
IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING WAKING UP TO THE EMAIL THAT YOU UPDATED! But this chapter broke my heart! So happy for Sansa and Sandor and the advice she gave to gendry warmed my heart... But that last bit. JUST WHEN I THINK GENDRYA IS IN THE FUTURE YOU TEAR IT ALL APART! But gendry needed to say that and I just... I'm crying. Also, I played crystalised by the xx for that last bit and it was perfect!
klharmany chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
I am rereading this story again! It's so good. Please update soon.
Shilohlala chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
PLEASE END WITH JAQEN AND ARYA TOGETHER PLEASE END WITH JAQUEN AND ARYA TOGETHER PLEASE END WITH JAQEN AND ARYA TOGETHER PLEASE END WITH JAQUEN AND ARYA TOGETHERPLEASE END WITH JAQEN AND ARYA TOGETHER PLEASE END WITH JAQUEN AND ARYA TOGETHER
Peeca151 chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
Finally! Sansa and Sanidr finally kissed, and she admitted her feelings to him! Please let them be together without *too* much drama. I'm so damn happy. I can't wait to see their relationship progress. I'm also insanely curious about Gendry, Arya, and Jaqen's love triangle. I love both of the boys, and Arya, and I really cannot decide which one I want her to end up with. I don't want any of them to be hurt... Interested to see where you choose to take their story. I hope that you update soon!
diamond413 chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
duuuuude cliffhanger much?! uuuugggghhh the suspense
Lady Luceille chapter 22 . 10/6/2015
So I have been having a nightmare of a month at uni and have been saving up your last few updates and today (with two days and a 6000 word essay to write) I thought I would read them as a pick me up before the worst began- that was probably the best decision I have made recently!

I loved this update- I really love the way you're handlig the Sandor/Sanda development! And I also love that you haven't made Margery a straight out B*tch. I really hope there will be another appearance of Lommy and the other Flea Bottom guys.

Keep up the good work! I hope there is another update soon!