Reviews for Reinforcements
xxicexsnowxx chapter 18 . 1/29
This is honestly one of the best FFVII x FFXIII crossovers I've read. I know it's been 2 years since the last update, I don't want to pressure you into writing, but it would be awesome if you could update!
SomebodyLost chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
This is awesome! Although I do have to ask, are Lightning and Cloud still in their disguises during the attack on them?
makopaulo chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
This is so good! Please write more!
Brenden Hawley chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
goodwork
moshe30350redstar chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
Me: Let's take a head count here, a super soldier, a guy leading a gang, a pilot, two kids, and a lady and they all happen to be a l'Cie and you mange to piss every single one of us.

Barthandelus: I have a army

Don't stop man
zapros chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
This is the best final fantasy crossover I have read pre 2015
Nekogami Bastet chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Excellent! This fic really leaves me asking for more chapters!
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY!

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DON'T FINISH IT!

Seriously though, I would love to see just how far off the rails this story will go.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Actually, in regards to the landing, I would have had Cloud aim for the water and possibly throw his sword in first, thereby breaking the surface tension and allow him to essentially dive in with no damage done whatsoever. Also watching those scenes again should remind you that Bohdum is actually a waterside town with a big lake right next to it.
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
I just read through this in one whole sitting. The only thing I have to say is, when are you going to update? Because, holy shit, I love this.
loki0191 chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
This is such a great story! Please update again.
Destrark chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
Dear God this is fucking awesome, I seriously hope you continue it at some point!
korrd chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
This is probably the best 'Cloud in FFXIII' I've ever read. Please keep it up. I can't wait to see where you're going to take this.