Reviews for Reinforcements
moshe30350redstar chapter 16 . 3/19
Me: Let's take a head count here, a super soldier, a guy leading a gang, a pilot, two kids, and a lady and they all happen to be a l'Cie and you mange to piss every single one of us.

Barthandelus: I have a army

Don't stop man
zapros chapter 18 . 2/19
This is the best final fantasy crossover I have read pre 2015
Nekogami Bastet chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Excellent! This fic really leaves me asking for more chapters!
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY!

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DON'T FINISH IT!

Seriously though, I would love to see just how far off the rails this story will go.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Actually, in regards to the landing, I would have had Cloud aim for the water and possibly throw his sword in first, thereby breaking the surface tension and allow him to essentially dive in with no damage done whatsoever. Also watching those scenes again should remind you that Bohdum is actually a waterside town with a big lake right next to it.
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
I just read through this in one whole sitting. The only thing I have to say is, when are you going to update? Because, holy shit, I love this.
loki0191 chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
This is such a great story! Please update again.
Destrark chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
Dear God this is fucking awesome, I seriously hope you continue it at some point!
korrd chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
This is probably the best 'Cloud in FFXIII' I've ever read. Please keep it up. I can't wait to see where you're going to take this.
chaos5121 chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
I discovered this story a while back but never really commented on it. I gotta admit I really like it. I like Cloud's character and Lightning for that matter. They would probably get along well together, even if only because they have so many similarities. I do like how you have them work together, its a good take and hope you continue working on this story even if it has been nearly a year. Cheers.
Anonon chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
My God... A genius is amongst us... about fucking time! Keep it coming!
minitune chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
I like where this story is going. Keep up the good work!

on a side note: Lightening X Cloud... can that really work romantically? Wouldn't it be too much like inces... twinces... uh, masturbation?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
Holy shit great fucking story really awsome