Reviews for How to Save a Life
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
And then poor Sammy thought he was allergic to that soap in season 1 and I'm sure that gave him a fright too! Wonderful fic, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Gah! So cute it gives me cavities. My babies… poor Sammy. Dean is such a great big brother. :)
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was an amazing story, I love reading your work!
loveliveread chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Great job,I love your work especially how you portray Dean and Sam's relationship.
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I can't believe I found a story of your that I hadn't read. I actually read the descrition several times and confused it with another story I read with Sam and allergies. So glad I decided to click on it today.

You have a great gift of writing Dean in a way where his love and protectiveness for Sam come through without being too sappy, putting Dean OOC. Some writers try to do this as well but have difficulty keeping the softness underneath.

Likewise with Sam. He is often portrayed as overly needy, or helpless when what they are trying to show is his vulnerability and sensitivity. You always seem to strike that balance.

Thanks Marianna.

C-

PS- in no way intend to criticize any other writers, I read fanfiction for a reason...I cannot write it and admire anyone who makes the effort
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
A wonderful story, well writen, awsome sam and protecting dean, really nice
Aerotes chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
ugh.

I love you.
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
the story has the feel of someone who had had experience with the type of problems that Sam has. Great story! Thank you for sharing!
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I really enjoyed reading this.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
It must be awful indeed to have to think about everything you can eat... So you have such reactions too, seeing as you carry an Epipen with you? I'm glad I can manage my insect-sting-allergy with ointments and anti-histamines so far. What are you allergic to?
SayLo chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I wish I could show this story to every parent who believes it's their god given right to have their child eat nuts around severely allergic kids. Or every server who believes the allergin is made up and has to "test it". It makes me sick that they can be so cold-hearted that they are willing to put anyone through an experience like this, much less that it's usually a young child.

I don't have nut allergies myself, but I do have severe allergies to other things, and I've had to go through epinephrine once or twice. It's not fun.

I hope anyone who reads this realizes just how serious nut allergies can be.

I *do* have a wheat allergy, and while that does not make me go into anaphylaxic shock, it does hurt. I had to wonder, if Sam had a wheat allergy, why was he going to eat a brownie anyway?

But anyway, life on the road with this many food allergies would have to be absolutely miserable.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Good fic. Man, some people just don't realize the seriousness of food allergies, do they? Can't wait to read another of your wonderful creations!
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was AWESOME! :D
Claire chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
(fire in her eyes) I'm going to kill that stupid waitress. Poor little Sammy.

(huggles protectively)

Good story, though- it highlights the reality of the dangers of severe food allergies. Major allergies are nothing to play with. They can kill you.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »