Reviews for How to Save a Life
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 1/2
I am allergic to dry fruits (any kind especially nuts), tomatoes, lactose, strong smells like perfumes. My life sucks. But I still like it.
AdvGrammarian13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Wonderful! I love the medical details you included, as well as the differing reactions to the fact that Sam's food needed special consideration.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I would love it if you did more chapters! I love this story and I think it would be so cool to see how John reacts in these situations! This is literally my go too story xx
Charrmed chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Awww poor Sammy :( Good thing he has a wonderful big brother like Dean to look after him. Love how good Dean is with his baby brother and how close they are. And I love how you portray their relationship! Good job on these amazing stories of yours.
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
And then poor Sammy thought he was allergic to that soap in season 1 and I'm sure that gave him a fright too! Wonderful fic, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Gah! So cute it gives me cavities. My babies… poor Sammy. Dean is such a great big brother. :)
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was an amazing story, I love reading your work!
loveliveread chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Great job,I love your work especially how you portray Dean and Sam's relationship.
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I can't believe I found a story of your that I hadn't read. I actually read the descrition several times and confused it with another story I read with Sam and allergies. So glad I decided to click on it today.

You have a great gift of writing Dean in a way where his love and protectiveness for Sam come through without being too sappy, putting Dean OOC. Some writers try to do this as well but have difficulty keeping the softness underneath.

Likewise with Sam. He is often portrayed as overly needy, or helpless when what they are trying to show is his vulnerability and sensitivity. You always seem to strike that balance.

Thanks Marianna.

C-

PS- in no way intend to criticize any other writers, I read fanfiction for a reason...I cannot write it and admire anyone who makes the effort
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
A wonderful story, well writen, awsome sam and protecting dean, really nice
Aerotes chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
ugh.

I love you.
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
the story has the feel of someone who had had experience with the type of problems that Sam has. Great story! Thank you for sharing!
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I really enjoyed reading this.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
It must be awful indeed to have to think about everything you can eat... So you have such reactions too, seeing as you carry an Epipen with you? I'm glad I can manage my insect-sting-allergy with ointments and anti-histamines so far. What are you allergic to?
SayLo chapter 1 . 1/28/2013