Reviews for Dark Repercussions
DestinyWinchesterMorgenstern chapter 1 . 7/10
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS, ITS FLIPPING AMAZING!
DestinyWinchesterMorgenstern chapter 7 . 7/9
I'm hooked XD This is amazing!
Kingsforcedvacation chapter 22 . 6/2
I really appreciate the rhymes. This is one of my favorite Harry Potter stories. Thank you
Diablovia chapter 21 . 5/23
I just read this fic and I have to say I like it, but not as much as your other fic (of lies and deceit and hidden personas). It might be, because I just dont see hermione and ron turning against harry and Harry then becoming this cruel and bloodthirsty.. I think your other fic did this better
Also I think the articles of rita skeeter are better in that one.. here they are so short :O
But still. Amazing fic and amazing writing skills!
Thank you for your stories!
dawnraptor chapter 1 . 5/14
Sorry. The very first flashback kicked me out of your fic. I can't read it.
Animelover20003 chapter 3 . 4/22
What language is it Blood Lily?
Animelover20003 chapter 1 . 4/22
Sang Lys Singing Light in Norwegian
seldombites chapter 21 . 4/22
This is an excellent story. I enjoyed reading it.
HermioneMalfoy123 chapter 20 . 4/9
I love the new hogwarts
Mathias Alexander Kirkland chapter 21 . 4/6
Love it! Love it! Love it!
I have lost count of the number of times I have read this story and am considering reading it again, it is brilliantly written, the plot is well thought out and I loved the detail you put into the story. The torture scenes were amazing and weren't over the top throughout, they were consistent which is not seen in many evilHarry stories.
Dark Repercussions is my favourite dark Harry story (Closely followed by Embracing Evil).
~Mathias
Daithi4377 chapter 21 . 4/6
No matter how many times I reread this story I can’t not help but be astounded at how you managed to take Harry and make him the evilest murderor going but for the most part have a childlike innocence. You have managed as well to give the Dark Lord and his Assassin the hugest fucking egoes but still manage to have them sound so humble when proclaiming themselves as the greatest wizard ever. You have made them into the perfect ying yang characters showing personalities trait that are complete opposite of each other like murderous psychopath and childlike glee and it’s just seems so natural to them...having Remus as the sidekick that has to put up with them is just perfect. I think your writing is totally brilliant for this stories...well in all your stories really lol.
Chara Phantom-C chapter 14 . 4/2
My favrote part is when harry told remus to maul them
Wait is this a harry/Lucius/draco slash
fanficnewbee chapter 20 . 2/21
Looooved this story so much! It is just... perfect, not too outrageous in revenge or “evilness” of characters behaviors as either a “villain” or “good guy” could be believable portrayed as. Thank-you for sharing with us. {:) {:) {:) {:) {:)
fanficnewbee chapter 12 . 2/18
Loooove Evil/Dark Harry/Sang Lys! {:)