Reviews for Dark Repercussions
Shiva chapter 13 . 4/1
Sorry but you are mad and twisted and argh , just sick.
Tora chapter 6 . 4/1
Ah come on Harry/Tom with Tom the seme would be good not this trash
This story was absolutely amazing! I could not stop reading it. Although I probably should have done more homework this weekend by now... Oops. Worth it!
lunarhails93 chapter 21 . 2/21
Two words: Fantastic Job.
automaton14 chapter 22 . 2/6
What a feel good ending.
automaton14 chapter 13 . 2/5
I can see the disagreement over the horcrux situation evolving into a make out session. Alas.
automaton14 chapter 11 . 2/5
Fuck pettigrew
automaton14 chapter 7 . 2/5
This is surprisingly entertaining. I didn't quite know what to expect from it, but it's got some quality to it. I recommend it.
Shadowdog11 chapter 18 . 2/4
Waited 17 chapters for this. Buildup was great and all, but delivery like this is just wonderful.
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 2/1
I'm surprised the story hasn't burned out. Also i usually don't read anything slash, but for whatever reason I'm not so bothered by it?
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 19 . 1/23
Kill your friends and family?
I will kill your friends and family, to remind you of my love, da da da da da, da da da da da da da, da da da da da da
You'll be back, soon you'll see, you'll remember you belong to me, you'll be back, time will tell, you'll remember that I served you well
vreealnd.melina chapter 22 . 1/5
This was an amazing story! I so wish there was more, you are an awesome writer, Thank you for this Epic story. Hope to read more from you soon
ClonetrooperDJ chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
i
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
You should have Remus use those claw rings for weapons. *Chuckles*
NourBG7 chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
ohh this is just too amazing im in love!