Reviews for Dark Repercussions
HermioneMalfoy123 chapter 20 . 4/9
I love the new hogwarts
Mathias Alexander Kirkland chapter 21 . 4/6
Love it! Love it! Love it!
I have lost count of the number of times I have read this story and am considering reading it again, it is brilliantly written, the plot is well thought out and I loved the detail you put into the story. The torture scenes were amazing and weren't over the top throughout, they were consistent which is not seen in many evilHarry stories.
Dark Repercussions is my favourite dark Harry story (Closely followed by Embracing Evil).
~Mathias
Daithi4377 chapter 21 . 4/6
No matter how many times I reread this story I can’t not help but be astounded at how you managed to take Harry and make him the evilest murderor going but for the most part have a childlike innocence. You have managed as well to give the Dark Lord and his Assassin the hugest fucking egoes but still manage to have them sound so humble when proclaiming themselves as the greatest wizard ever. You have made them into the perfect ying yang characters showing personalities trait that are complete opposite of each other like murderous psychopath and childlike glee and it’s just seems so natural to them...having Remus as the sidekick that has to put up with them is just perfect. I think your writing is totally brilliant for this stories...well in all your stories really lol.
Chara Phantom-C chapter 14 . 4/2
My favrote part is when harry told remus to maul them
Wait is this a harry/Lucius/draco slash
fanficnewbee chapter 20 . 2/21
Looooved this story so much! It is just... perfect, not too outrageous in revenge or “evilness” of characters behaviors as either a “villain” or “good guy” could be believable portrayed as. Thank-you for sharing with us. {:) {:) {:) {:) {:)
fanficnewbee chapter 12 . 2/18
Loooove Evil/Dark Harry/Sang Lys! {:)
fanficnewbee chapter 11 . 2/18
MY GOD DO I LOVE YOUR WORK! {:) {:) {:) {:) {:)
Sinestro Atrocitus chapter 21 . 1/31
I feel like that there could be a sequel
Zarroc789 chapter 10 . 1/20
I just realized that the Weasleys are not freaking out about the twins being gone they haven't even mentioned it
Miss Faith Malfoy chapter 22 . 1/15
love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Lucy chapter 21 . 1/4
Brilliant. I love dark!Harry and Tom and his interactions. Thanks so much for writing this!
StupidChinaBook chapter 6 . 12/9/2017
Wasn't Shacklebolt seriously injured before visiting Privet Drive?
ArtemisMalfoy101 chapter 20 . 11/10/2017
Very good job on this! This is still by far my favorite HP fanfic! I love the storyline, it is really interesting and I could hardly put it down once I started! Both the new one and the old one are good! If you know the song Look What You Made Me Do, by Taylor Swift, I think this fits Sang Lys pretty well. Thank you so much for writing this story and all the other tag-along fics with it. Keep writing, you are a really wonderful writer!
ArtemisMalfoy101 :)
BlackIceIsolation chapter 22 . 11/10/2017
So, I just wanted to say. This fic is amazing! See, I usually hate dominate Harry with a burning passion. But you managed to do it in such a way, that I didn't even care! I still like the submissive Harry better, but this has become one of my fav fics, regardless!