Reviews for Lies Will Become You
Fan-from-you chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I really like your story and I look forward to the next chapter ;) I am agog what will happen next :)
jaquelinelittle chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Interesting story, including the backstory with Balder. That's mostly Odin's fault, though. If he lets children or adolescents train with non-blunted weapons, without supervision and without healers or healing potions at hand, he needs not wonder people die or get badly hurt.
I would have thought Loki would have made quite an effort to learn healing magic after that. (Why does he use Latin (?) for his spells, though; shouldn't they rather speak something like Old Norse?)
Odin and Frigg are clearly negligent about Loki if they don't have all the place searched for him.

I'm surprised Alina did not scold "Erik" earlier. Like, when she was working and he lay idly in the hay, or when he did not right away help her find the grooming brush. She might ask how often he gets whipped or caned if he is that lazy around the princes. She might also be curious about what he does, news from the royals, does he eat the servants' porridge or leftover treats from the high table, ... Maybe he could pass himself off as prince Thor's whipping boy. Or maybe she could become suspicious in case he uses expensive perfumed soap, wears silk or something, triggering him to improve his acting&deception skills.
Oo Spider Clemti oO chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I love it.
I've always been intrigued by blind people and this story is everything I like, original, well write...
So I trust your words, Alina guessed her "friend?!" is not really what he said he was... Didn't she?
I'm dying to read you more and I hope there will be more Alina/Loki interaction!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Please continue!
Ellize Avalon chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I'm kinda actually waiting for the fluff stuff to happen like their first kiss and whatnot.

This chapter finally uploaded. Must have been a nightmare.

Thanks.

Next chapter please. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Who is Balder? What happened? :( oh dear. How awful. :'(
Tessa chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Good job! I need more of this story! :)
Doyle0915 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Eeww this getting good.
Poor Loki, it was a accident.
Can't wait for update. Please update soon!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Aaawwwww
A.Echelon chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
This is quite the refreshing story. Never before had a stumbled upon a story as unique as this. This character, Alina, is quite interesting because of the fact that she is blind. I also like how you express the playfulness and quarrels between Loki and Thor. I am looking forward to the progression of this story and congratulate you on its stable structure. Job well done.
Marli-chan Tuchanka chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Oh my gosh 3 love it! you're amazing! asdfghijkl i can't wait for the next chapter.
Darkening Daylight chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I really like where this is going. At first I thought that Loki might end up telling him who he really is, but now there's a twist. :)
Carolinefdq chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Interesting story.
Update soon!
projektrevolution20 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Wonderful! I can't wait for more! I love the twist with Sif's hair- I knew there had to be a reason for it being blonde. Great action writing-not many do it well.
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 3 . 9/28/2012