Reviews for Afterlife
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
This fic was something new for me to read. Calm, but not boring and still with some action, realistic, well paced and really really in character. Amazing. I can't get enough of that realism. Sure, I'd have liked to read some more interactions and stories about what happened in between (e.g. takao s work/college, himuros life and friendship with kagami, stupid home stories of the kagamine household..) but all in all you did an awesome job. I honestly hope you're able to find the muse and motivation to pick up this gem again...
bOok-intruder14 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
For an afterlife, the events was realistic (i mean being busy all day, jobs and accidents) dunno why all of that event, i do think it is too calm..it is slow paced yeah, the plot is quiet and.. Whats the main plot?

Sorry for adding sault to the wound, i just really found myself critisizing every story that the author himself badmouthed. Proven by myself, i am pissed when an author himself stated that his good story is not great at all, thats kinda for the readers to decide.

I loved the story btw.
RyoKei chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I'm just wondering what happened next between Kuroko and Kise...
CALIC0 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
sorry, i skip reading the scene of MuraAka, hahaha
btw, do i missed something?
what happen with KiKuro after that night?
it's like nothing happen between them
update soon pls
mitasekai chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MidoTaka!
my God this story amazing!
i'm gonna catch up until the last chap
i hope there's a smut next on hahahaha
spectrumharmony chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
yessss! awesome chapter!
I'm still following and reading this fic! please don't stop updating.
I love it so much. TT
I will still be waiting for your update even if it takes another fifty years
xDarkxKurokox chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Noooo this story is great. it feeds my fangirl alter ego. wait. what? just finish this story please. I really like it and you see? I'm reading it. even bothering to review! just finish this story before you go hell where you want to go! LOL sorry about that. anyways passionate chapter i might add lol. upadte okay!
Ellixie chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Love this :) Looking forward to the next chapter xD. Yes, you made me love the AhominexBakagami couple.
jankenguu chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Yay! You updated!
It was worth waking up 5 in the morning for this. :)

So like, hoorah! All of my OTPs kissing.
And whoa, Kagami glanced at Aomine while KISSING Kuroko.
WHOOOOOOOA!
The AoMomo implication is cute too.
But I totally fangirled on KiseKasa's kiss (sorry, hardcore fangirl of the pairing) and TakaMido's. I was like "awwww only short part on TakaMido"? But it's okay, the chapter was still as awesome as ever! And boom on Hyuuga and Kiyoshi's part!

Oooohhh- I can't wait for the revelation of the pairings. But I already have some guesses of my own. The question is... will THEY be actually be a couple? Teehee. Can't wait to find out.

And the rated M thing... go ahead! Your story makes so much unlike the others, after all. So it's definitely worth it! I'm totally anticipating and excited for the new chapter. Take your time, you lovely author! Thanks for writing the new lovely chapter for us! :)
elishakanzen chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
If you are basing their ages according to the character bible then I think you got it on the Japanese school system Kuroko is the youngest even if his birthday is earlier in the year. But if you're not then don't mind this comment.
Edainwen chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
owww i want to read the next one! shit hahaha what couple will be the m rated?! OO!? owww the tension! ahaha i loved the ch also i just need to tell you i think i share the couples you made, the aomomoi is one thing i respect, n the kagakuro is the reason i meet the fandom n knb so yeah i vote for that two, but i give more to the aokaga! x) thanks a lot for this like always i enjoyed this a lot.. owww i almost forget! thanks for the kiss of tempei TT-TT it is so sad, i believe both couples are great TTOTT thanks
FairyLucyka chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Rate M? O.o wow..
Maybe some smut be better /nooo/
I got some hints about AoMomo in here XD so lovely
Got update soon :D
patrengkee chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
The KaKuro kiss.

BEST. CHAPTER MOMENT. EVER.

Can't wait for the next chap!
Gokudera J. Vie chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Aaaaahhhh! Thank you for MurasakibaraAkashi scene XDD I really like both of them.

Aww, why don't you continuing the spin bottle game #disappointed I really wonder what will everyone ask. I mean, look, maybe Kise will ask Kuroko to tell him his feeling or what...

But the thing make me most curious is who will end up with who? Aaaahhh!

Well, thanks for the story. I hope my review doesn't annoy you. And well, merry christmast (though it's late) for you too.
fjltbh chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I love this story and can't wait for you to update again... its defiantly worth the wait :)