Reviews for Mysterious Illness
Nice.
wineandwhiskey chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Poor steve. Love this
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Aw! Beautiful, perfect story! Great job!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
AWWW! The fluff at the end! Yay! Steve better! Me happy! Lol thanks for sharing this fabulous fic! I really enjoyed it and hope to read more from u marvelous author!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Being there makes Steve healthy! XDD Awww... *giggles*
That was sweet... lol

That was cute... ouch...
Fleur chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This story is so good! It deserves more reviews :-) More of it please! More Hurt/Sick!Steve i ship it and i ship Stony of course :-D Thank you for that fic
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice way of ending the story. I really like it. :) :)
anon chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Love hurt!Steve!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Tony and Steve are so adorable here, loved the description of Steve's descent into illness and his reactions to his weakness, also Natasha was written really well, nice one!
:D
SignorinaSickfic chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh my dear God... Sheyrena Wyrsabane, what are you doing to me? I don't think a fic has made me squeal like that in a looong time. Beautiful, absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. I could've read this forever. You are magnificent, and thank you for this. I adored it.
PG22
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was lovely and sdlkfjsldkfjsdf you just made my day with all this hurt Steve feels and Avengers feels _
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love this! :) Nice job. *Clicked the 'follow' button instead of 'favorite' by mistake. My bad!*
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Liked the fic
Crystal Mystery chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So so so so good.
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I feel so sad for Steve when he starts getting sick with his panic about no longer being able to make a difference. And I bet when Clint made that phone call Coulson stole the nearest transport and set a new record getting to Captain America's side. I like the Bruce story, too-if I were sick, there's no one I'd rather have working on my case. Well, maybe House. But Bruce is nicer. Oh my goodness how did *Fury* end up being so sweet? Steve with his ice fear and "I'm broken" speeches cries out for cuddles, of course, but wow, didn't know Fury had it in him. Also, Dollhouse flashbacks. And thank you for the plus one, your Steve/Tony is so cute.