Reviews for Seventh Time's the Charm
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/23
nice
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 3/20
Really cool story! Loved reading it. Figures it would take a stubborn Companion to out-stubborn Methos.

I particularly loved the year Samad spent just helping people. In my opinion, everyone should do work like this. Very eye-opening. The world would be a better place if we all did...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I LOVE this story! Please do more!
Netchka chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Cute story. Two beings who are as stubborn as each other. :)
dog3n chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Lovely.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
dawwww!
Marikalay chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Lol! I love it. I can totally see a Companion having to be exactly that stubborn to succeed at Choosing Methos.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I think that if the books in that series were written in as an engaging a style as this (yours), I would be more into them.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wonderful read!
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
AUGH THE ADORABLE IT KILLS. *hearts* Methos forcing himself to WAIT is just... augh. yes. perfect. And, well, Samad did have to grow and win him... so awesome.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This one is pretty good too...sequel please?
Ivarr chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I would love to see a follow up to this.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
am so overwhelmed by snickers I can barely write. Loved it!
Cameo Cat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Okay, two variations of the same idea. I would love to see the differences in how you develop them.
This story also good, and as before: More, please?
fangs4fun chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Another fantastic x-over! I just love your Methos. I always look forward to reading the Methos in your stories because you and I view him the same way.

I also fell in love with Samad here. What an adorable Companion! And to know his Chosen so early in his life. I would love to see an art of Methos carrying baby Samad back to the palace.