Reviews for Voices
niki 1981 chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I really liked your story, hope you finish it soon!
Dixiewinxwrites12 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
This is good, please update Soon!
LiliaLunaBrooks chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Great story! Update soon
AmandyLuv1995 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Please update soon!
HaphazardbyMikey chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
NO! BAD HAILE! NO CUTTING OR SECRETING RANDY OR ANYTANG! We wuv you Haile, don't do it! I'll make Randy buy you more slushies, what kind you want?
HaphazardbyMikey chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
That's right, Rands. You be your sexy little persistant hardheaded ass self. For once, his stubborn qualities may actually be of use!
ElectrickEnigma chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Wow.. This was really moving. I love that someone's writing Orton his own love story. I love it so far, it's great, really well written and emotional. I'm a huge fan of angst - and violence- so I loved this and definitely cannot wait to read more of it.
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
oh no she is cutting this can't be good damn nexus they could of just beat her up or mad her kiss them but oh no they had to rape her oh i am so mad
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
oh that was sad kane better kill them or send them striaght to hell
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
oh my god hunter is going to kill them but please let randy john and kane get them first
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
oh i am glad randy isn't mad at haile but i think he does want to be more than friends
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
ooh randy seems mad but what is a ring rat this is good
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
oh man joining nexus of all peole couldn't hunter let her be kane's sidekick or something but nexus oh boy this is going to be interesting
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
i didn't know justin gabriel was in nexus hmm guess i forgot as for Haile i hope randy can help her
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
ooh randy is getting cocky awesome i really like this